44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

NBA Tuesday

Detroit TT over 94. Win.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 02-04-15 at 03:46 AM.

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Detroit TT over 94.
    I'm expecting a low scoring game in that MIA-DET game. Might come down to the wire. GL Mag!

I went with a GS & Portland ML parlay. Fully expecting both teams to get back on track tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    I'm expecting a low scoring game in that MIA-DET game. Might come down to the wire. GL Mag!

I went with a GS & Portland ML parlay. Fully expecting both teams to get back on track tonight.
    Yes, that was on my docket as well: GS & Portland ML. 100. gets 55. Miami & Detroit, yea, probably, thinking Detroit can outscore them after what they did to Houston, we'll see. Don't like the board tonight, not much to look at. Portland is not playing inspiring BB lately, and GS seems to be focused on "D". for whatever reason??? Can't see GS losing this one.ML seems to be the way to go, but just think of the insults you would have to listen to LOL. That is why sometimes I take those on my own & don't bother posting them, that is why they invented PM. LOL. Well Fred, BOL tonight.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 02-03-15 at 05:49 PM.

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Yes, that was on my docket as well: GS & Portland ML. 100. gets 55. Miami & Detroit, yea, probably, thinking Detroit can outscore them after what they did to Houston, we'll see. Don't like the board tonight, not much to look at. Portland is not playing inspiring BB lately, and GS seems to be focused on "D". for whatever reason??? Can't see GS losing this one.ML seems to be the way to go, but just think of the insults you would have to listen to LOL. That is why sometimes I take those own my own & don't bother posting them, that is why they invented PM. LOL. Well Fred, BOL tonight.
    I'll take the criticism, I don't care haha but yes, we can keep those ones to PM. GL Mag, quiet night I foresee.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

GL 44 Mag. The only concerns here are, that Miami allowed less than 94 points 3 out of 9 times in January, they're #1 scoring defense atm and their Pace Factor is dead last.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    GL 44 Mag. The only concerns here are, that Miami allowed less than 94 points 3 out of 9 times in January, they're #1 scoring defense atm and their Pace Factor is dead last.
    Didn't you tell me last night OKC was the leading scoring against "D"??? I'm confused now.

SharkAA

Didn't you tell me last night OKC was the leading scoring against "D"??? I'm confused now.
    Yes I did tell you that and looking at it right now, they're ranked 3rd in scoring defense at home and 1st at opponent shooting %. But when you look at, how 3pt shots were raining in the last 3 minutes of the game for Orlando...everything is possible.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Yes I did tell you that and looking at it right now, they're ranked 3rd in scoring defense at home and 1st at opponent shooting %. But when you look at, how 3pt shots were raining in the last 3 minutes of the game for Orlando...everything is possible.
    " I don't watch the games"...Bill Beane. Couldn't see all the three's hitting.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 02-03-15 at 05:47 PM.

SharkAA

Nice win, 44 Mag! I hope Miami doesn't play this bad defensively till the end of the regular season, or else we won't make the Playoffs lol.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Detroit TT over 94.
    nice hit mag!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Detroit TT over 94. Win.