Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    I won on pats. No ticket necessary. Seacocks got a taste of their own medicine. Fk that arrogant team and that gum chomping cheating coach.
    I'm more happy about the seacocks losing then me winning $350.
    there is a lot of anger in this post.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    there is a lot of anger in this post.
    There's a lot of anger in this thread.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

The hatred for the seahawks cones out hahaha. They'll be back next year in the playoffs...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    The hatred for the seahawks cones out hahaha. They'll be back next year in the playoffs...
    Really going out on a limb there slick, considering over 37 percent of the league goes to the playoffs, and if Lynch walks, because Seattle really got tired of his act in the beginning of the year he just might leave, they are not really a lock.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    All Pat fans talking shit and gloating are Classless and JERK OFFS. Unbelievable how you come on here and GLOAT when you won by the skin of your teeth and 99% of the time with three cracks into the end zone less then a yard THEY SCORE! And you wonder why people despise the Pats. Lets see what happens next with the investigation, arrogance never wins out.
    And Seahawks didn't win by the skin odf their teeth against Green Bay?
    Selected memory much slick?

Need twenty bucks to buy a clue jackass?
    What's your pay-pal account, I'll wire you the cash.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    fukking fraud. why didn't you have a wager on the pats if seattle is over-rated and they didn't belong?
    1) Nuthuggers like you seem to think the Seahawks are the greatest defense that ever stepped on the field.
    News flash slick, they aren't anywhere near the defense the Purple Eaters that were the Vikings of the 70's or the Steelers with Joe Greene, or even the Cowboys of the late 70's and 80's, the Seahawks certainly aren't the 1985 Bears, te greatest unit ever, they aren't close to LT's 1986 Giants, I'm not even sure if that unit was better than the Titans 15 years ago.

Uh, yeah, they are overrated, get over it, they are a good, zone system defense.
    Sherman plays a zone, Revis is a true free agent, Sherman ain't even Revis.

2) Fraud? Really?
    First time I've heard that in my life.
    Whatever, I can back every one of my plays, told you I lost on the under 48, also hit on the under first quarter more than I lost on the game total.
    Whatever, if calling me a fraud makes youe e-penis grow to 3", then have at it.

Fraud

First 123