Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Three Plays in the NBA... Saturday, January 31, 2015

The first two games I bet earlier so the lines may have moved.

Blazers -1.5

Portland has been slumping of late and they desperately need to get off the schnide and salvage this road trip. I think they get it down tonight against the Bucks, who may be absent a player or two in the frontcourt. The small number is too good to pass up. Portland is well overdue.

Pistons +5 -120

Detroit also has been slumping lately but I think they catch the Rockets at the right time. Houston just played last night while the Pistons have been off since Wednesday. Dwight Howard won't be roaming the paint for the Rockets and that should be advantageous for Drummond and Monroe. After getting embarrassed by the Sixers their last outing, I expect the Pistons to be the more motivated team here and I get them at home with points.

Spurs/Clippers O 202.5

This looks like an auto play to me. Spurs will be fresh after having a couple days off and the offense will hopefully be crisp and energetic out of the gate. The Clippers will have to match the pace and energy or risk getting run out of the gym. As long as L.A. isn't lethargic after playing New Orleans last night, this should go over... there are too many scorers on the floor, for both teams, for the total to stay below the number.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

BOL man.

Eddy Munny

Thanks Mag!

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

This loser finally posts his picks!

Auto Fade!

Eddy Munny

^^^ This poor sap who's record is 1-12 walks in and has the nerve to call someone a "loser." Ha! Only at SBR...

He's probably so fvcking butthurt and bankrupt, that he was salivating at the chance to tail someone who isn't as brain-dead as himself.

Knock yourself out, amateur. I'm a long ways away from approaching the futility of 1-12. That's very hard to do, you understand that, right? A monkey can post better results than 1-12. That means you're literally lagging behind a fvcking primate on the evolutionary chart.

My hat's off to you... If I was 1-12, I'd probably take up a new hobby, and yet, here you are, still at it. Your life must be bereft of options. Our hearts go out to you.

You should really consider a name change... maybe "HERETAKEMYMONEY" would be more fitting. You've obviously got the market cornered on losing.