johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

The Dallas Mavericks are hot garbage!

Maybe Dallas wins this game, who knows, but Dallas is hot garbage! How do you have so many offensive weapons and struggle to score points? Also, they can't stop anyone from scoring. The coach is garbage and the team is worthless. The team is full of washed up has beens. They have no clue on how to establish dominance from the start of a game. They are a terribly coached bunch of misfits. They remind me of the Atlanta Hawks of old.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

[QUOTE=johnnymapalo;23490363]Maybe Dallas wins this game, who knows, but Dallas is hot garbage! How do you have so many offensive weapons and struggle to score points? Also, they can't stop anyone from scoring. The coach is garbage and the team is worthless. The team is full of washed up has beens. They have no clue on how to establish dominance from the start of a game. They are a terribly coached bunch of misfits. They remind me of the Atlanta Hawks of old.[/QUOTE]

I am glad you added that part. LOL. BOL.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Johnny....Mavs are the away team playing a playoff team

You want to talk hot garbage tonight...OKC losing to the KNICKS when they can`t afford to drop any winnable games being outside #8.

BTW, have no bets on either game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Johnny....Mavs are the away team playing a playoff team

You want to talk hot garbage tonight...OKC losing to the KNICKS when they can`t afford to drop any winnable games being outside #8.

BTW, have no bets on either game.
    Wise description,but Dallas sucks lately, much to my dismay.

johnnymapalo

I think a shakeup of the roster and a coaching change is needed. Atlanta used to be the same way. Can't close out games and struggle to score. Some how Mark Cuban believes stacking a team with all-stars equates to winning championships. Cuban has not the slightest clue on how to build a championship team. Rajon Rondo doesn't even look like his old self. 0 points all night!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

Wow Mavs had two times to cover in the last 10 seconds, neither time did they even get a shot up. Parsons too worried about his percentage he didn't even want to take the shot.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    I think a shakeup of the roster and a coaching change is needed. Atlanta used to be the same way. Can't close out games and struggle to score. Some how Mark Cuban believes stacking a team with all-stars equates to winning championships. Cuban has not the slightest clue on how to build a championship team. Rajon Rondo doesn't even look like his old self. 0 points all night!
    I said that the other day and two months ago, that guy is nothing but trouble and a cancer to any team (Rondo). Well men, BOL in the rest of your wagers tonight.

chromebook1
    chromebook1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Stupid motherfuker parsons u piece of shit wide open 3 for the cover ! Cost me 1200 bucks ! Fken asshole

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

Quote Originally Posted by chromebook1 View Post
    Stupid motherfuker parsons u piece of shit wide open 3 for the cover ! Cost me 1200 bucks ! Fken asshole
    Forreal. He was pretty open too. He was too worried about his stats and shooting percentage.

johnnymapalo

I should have stuck with Toronto like I told myself earlier. Mavs have no heart at all! I thought since Howard was not playing the Mavs would have an edge as a doggie. Hot Garbage! And they want to bring Jermaine O'Neil back out of retirement. Lol

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

Basically the Rondo trade hasn't worked out so far. The mavs gave up Brandon Wright, Jae Crowder and Nelson for Rondo, those guys contributes about 20 points per game and Rondon can't make up for that, he only averages 10 points and 7 assists since the trade. And Mavs' interior defence is exposed when Tyson Chander is not on the court. The combination of Dirk and Powell is basically a defensive liability.