Uniquesports
    Uniquesports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Lebron. For thinking that he's some kind of God just because he's good at playing with a ball.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

stephon Curry.

I'd smack that smirk right off his face.

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

How can you hate Steph Curry?

Well surprised i didn't see this one yet but one easy one Derrick Rose guy is a black hole passed the ball 6 times so far this season, he brings the team down i hate him
    Honorable mentions: Kobe, Carmello, Barnes, Griffin and a buch of other useless pricks that don't play with any heart, biggest thing i hate is guys in the NBA who run around and chuck up 3's and could give a shit less whether they win or lose.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Garnett

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Birdman

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by chipshipley View Post
    How can you hate Steph Curry?

Well surprised i didn't see this one yet but one easy one Derrick Rose guy is a black hole passed the ball 6 times so far this season, he brings the team down i hate him
    Honorable mentions: Kobe, Carmello, Barnes, Griffin and a buch of other useless pricks that don't play with any heart, biggest thing i hate is guys in the NBA who run around and chuck up 3's and could give a shit less whether they win or lose.
    do i have to hate somebody to slap them ?

i just dont like the way Curry looks. I dont like his mustache it looks like he still hasnt hit puberty.

i also dont like how he thinks he is hard all the sudden now that he is in the NBA.

He acted white when he was at Davidson and now all the sudden he wants to walk and talk like a thug ... like he is from the hood or something...

he aint got no street credit he came from money and never went to a public school.

i dont hate him though. Good player.

First 123