pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Tuesday 12/29 line movement

Some early movement..

Hawk money came in and pushed it to -3, now back to -2.5.

Wizards opened as 2 point favorites, and now +1 dogs in their own building against the Thunder, who IMO will have a letdown after cruising past the Nets. O/U also went from 202.5 to 204.

Knicks/PIstons... Knick money came in as expected, line dropped half point to -5. O/U is skyrocketing(i didn't expect this) from 188 all the way to 194. Love the under here.

Bulls opened at -5.5 now -7... took it at -5.5 so I'm happy. Pacers dismal on the road, I think Bulls win this one easily for Negro. O/U also up 3.5 points. Like the over here.

pattymayo

T-Wolves @ Spurs... opened at +12.5 and now down to +11. Might be very good value play here, as Wolves generally play the Spurs well and Spurs may be looking ahead to the Heat coming up

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Think the T-wolves got a chance at winning?? That +650 looks nice!

pattymayo

Certainly does. One of the first things I do whenever lines come out is check out those juicy ML's this is by far the biggest tonight.

Spurs have won 9 straight against Minny... tonight could be the night

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Patty, didn't someone here have a thread showing that if a line moves more than 2 points in a certain direction then do not go against the line movement? If I recall, they had stats of games where the line moved several points and the over or under still hit more often than not even after heavy line movement.

pattymayo

never saw that thread Roag. I guess you're referring to the 5 point jump in Knicks total.. I've been autoplaying Knicks under and will continue to do so until it loses. Knicks under hit 9 of last 10.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    never saw that thread Roag. I guess you're referring to the 5 point jump in Knicks total.. I've been autoplaying Knicks under and will continue to do so until it loses. Knicks under hit 9 of last 10.
    Nice! I wish I could just pick one trend and stick with it. If I had just played Phoenix Mercury WNBA overs last season I would have hit over 60%. But being a degenerate gambler does not allow me to take off a day

RobMoney215
    YTD NBA:2-5 as of 12/7/09
    RobMoney215's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Patty, didn't someone here have a thread showing that if a line moves more than 2 points in a certain direction then do not go against the line movement? If I recall, they had stats of games where the line moved several points and the over or under still hit more often than not even after heavy line movement.
    Prime example was the Portland/Sixers last night..Line opened @189 closed @193.5....Portland is usually an under machine @ home and sixers shoot wayyy to many jumpers when the fast break option isnt there...so you say hmm this will go under...final result OVER 197...