Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

NBA Sunday Picks... 1/25/15

I'm going to start the day by taking the Heat +8.5

Miami has been a difficult team to get a beat on this year, but I believe they will bring their "A" game for this early, nationally televised game against the Chicago Bulls. This is Luol Deng's first trip back to Chi-town, and with him, alongside Wade and Bosh, the Heat have the talent to compete if they're humming on all cylinders.

I think the key here may be the health of Hassan Whiteside. He had been really coming on strong before the ankle injury. With him in the lineup, the Heat have a much stronger presence in the paint and it allows Bosh to slide over to the power forward position. He hasn't played since last Wednesday when he sprained his ankle against OKC, but may be able to go against the Bulls. He had 10 points in only 11 minutes of play against the Thunder before leaving with the injury.

Even if Whiteside is unable to go or is limited, I'll be making a play on the Heat based on "gut" feeling. You may also be able to wait on a better number if you like the Heat as the public is pounding Chicago.

Eddy Munny

Heat off to a great start.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Heat off to a great start.
    Yes they are, taking the Bulls to school.

hottips
    hottips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

yeah chicago playing shitty basketball atm, good pick

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

This whiteside kid looks awesome tonight

Eddy Munny

Yeah, Whiteside has been a revelation for Miami. The only thing that pissed me off is that I placed my original bet early this morning, around the time I started this thread, and my plan was to increase my bet once I got confirmation on Whiteside's availability, but I overslept and didn't roll out of bed until the 2nd quarter.

Oh well, at least I'll make some money off this game. I'll probably post another pick later on as well.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Dudes, relax. Its only the 1st half. I'm on Chicago -8 and I still have hope. I like it when my team is down or neck to neck in the first half. It motivates them to come out stronger in the 2nd half. Chicago is a 4th quarter team anyways so I'm still optimistic on my bet.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

soo whats the next play Eddy?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Dudes, relax. Its only the 1st half. I'm on Chicago -8 and I still have hope. I like it when my team is down or neck to neck in the first half. It motivates them to come out stronger in the 2nd half. Chicago is a 4th quarter team anyways so I'm still optimistic on my bet.
    I hear what you're saying, but I feel confident that the Heat are safe in this one. If it was the Nuggets or Celtics I was backing in this game, I wouldn't count my chickens quite yet, but I can't see Miami blowing this one ATS. They are going to want to finish this game the right way. Having a 10 point halftime lead essentially means they are +18.5 second half.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but I feel confident that the Heat are safe in this one. If it was the Nuggets or Celtics I was backing in this game, I wouldn't count my chickens quite yet, but I can't see Miami blowing this one ATS. They are going to want to finish this game the right way. Having a 10 point halftime lead essentially means they are +18.5 second half.
    Let's see some more picks instead of just one troll so we can comment on your record!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Chicago only down by 9 lmao

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    soo whats the next play Eddy?
    I'm adding Spurs -11.5

San Antonio is 4-1 since Kawhi's return and Parker rounding into form since nagging injuries sidelined him earlier in the year. I just don't think the Bucks are offensively polished enough to hang around with the Spurs for four quarters, especially on the road. The Spurs swept the two games against Milwaukee last year by 32 points and 28 points respectively. I don't believe these teams have experienced any dramatic changes that would suddenly close the gap and make this a competitive ball game.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

thank you, good luck to you! any opinions on cavs - okc?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Let's see some more picks instead of just one troll so we can comment on your record!
    One troll? You're an idiot... I've handed out far more winners than losers. My last few picks have cashed without even breaking a sweat. I'm just more selective than clowns like you who think they need to devour the entire NBA card each and every night.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    thank you, good luck to you! any opinions on cavs - okc?
    I lean towards OKC +3.5 and Over 211.5 but I won't be wagering anything substantial on the game... maybe something small to give me a reason to watch.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Chicago within 7 points you fukking troll! lmfao

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Chicago within 7 points you fukking troll! lmfao
    What's your point? I have Heat +8.5 so I'm up 15.5 points. Jesus, you're stupid.

Eddy Munny

Can't believe this "GIVEMETHEMONEY" clown has his own running thread and doesn't even understand how a point spread works.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Well done scissor d*ck, let's cash Spurs