R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Makes zero sense Timmah my whole point was 2's don't rack up alot of assists in general which is what the thread is about. The OP is an idiot just gotta keep that in mind and has a burning desire to bury Kobe at every opportunity. I can't stand Bryant either but sometimes common sense has to prevail!

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Makes zero sense Timmah my whole point was 2's don't rack up alot of assists in general which is what the thread is about. The OP is an idiot just gotta keep that in mind and has a burning desire to bury Kobe at every opportunity. I can't stand Bryant either but sometimes common sense has to prevail!
    U said he is going to pass MJ and did this guy think lebron was also better than MJ... No, of course thats stupid. MJ is #1 n PPG, as well as many other things... Kobe, a "shooting" guard is worse at PPG, and Asts, and FG%.. so by saying his job is to "shoot" by calling him a "shooting" guard.. Lebron eclipses Kobe in his own position title as well.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    then why is Lebron #3 all-time ppg behind Wilt and MJ, and kobe #11(melo prob gonna pass him, too)

http://www.basketball-reference.com/..._g_career.html
    i was not aware of this.. HUGE stat... 11 is wayyyy down there compared to no.3

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    U said he is going to pass MJ and did this guy think lebron was also better than MJ... No, of course thats stupid. MJ is #1 n PPG, as well as many other things... Kobe, a "shooting" guard is worse at PPG, and Asts, and FG%.. so by saying his job is to "shoot" by calling him a "shooting" guard.. Lebron eclipses Kobe in his own position title as well.
    can't really say it better than this.

Lebron can play 4 of the 5 positions exceptionally well... would be challenged at Center against a guy 4 inches taller/

i don't know of ANY other player that can play, 4 of the 5 like that. Ever.

Ratzz

.. just 48 little helpers more and it's Bye-Bye ...

First 12