solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Brooklyn nets +12

BROOKLYN NETS +12

Don't just pick a side in the forum. Cite facts, give information. Otherwise, why post?

*Clippers don't handle DD spreads well

"The Nets are a perfect 5-0 against the spread in their last five games versus the Clippers and so is the underdog over that same time span. They’re also 6-2 against the number in their last eight games on Thursday and 25-9 ATS in their last 34 games versus Pacific opponents."

"On the other side, the Clippers are 1-4 against the spread in their last five games overall, 0-4 ATS in their last four games versus Eastern Conference opponents and 2-5 ATS in their last seven games on Thursday. They’re also just 7-21 against the spread in their last 28 games when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game."

Don't be like the other 66%, think it through. GL

1/22

10:35 PM
    507 - Brooklyn Nets

508 - Los Angeles Clippers
    +12 -105
    -12 -105
    +12 102
    -12 -113

solman

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    Hi S, facts are good make sure they are relevant. How do you think the info regarding playing games on a Thursday has any effect? Are Nets games against the Clippers last year a big marker for tonights game? If so why? No lineup changes? No other variables? The point Im making is getting bogged down in those types of stats does very little, if it worked the “pro capper” on SBR who uses that stuff every day would be kicking ass HE IS NOT. Data review is critical but almost none of that is quality in terms of tonights pick. Because a lot of stats get churned out does not mean you have thought it through by any means. If you were giving me a stat like “having analyzed comparable quality teams against like opponents and I have seen an inflated average line of 15 to 20 points on the Clippers which has reduced their ability to cover I would say Bravo!!! try that type of analysis before going on about previous years etc etc
    You are right, my favorite lucky black shirt that I am wearing on a Thursday night has no bearing on whether I will win or lose, you are exactly right. I am simply just using some stats as references but this isn't my only tool in the tool box nor does it sway my decisions. Nice assumption but simply not accurate.

solman

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    What do you mean assumption? Those are the facts you put out promoting your pick no? Are you now saying no they arent and I shouldnt have assumed that?? lololol anyway BOL
    Seems like what want to pick and get into a debate. Maybe your system isn't working so you want to attack others. I'm doing just fine. I'm not trying to sell my pick, I'm not a tout? This is a forum. I give my opinions. That's ok with you right? Anyways GL take a shot and enjoy your evening.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Somebody should remind the Nets they won't be awarded points unless the ball goes through the basket... They aren't doing much of that right now.