Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Utah Jazz +8 Tonight! 1/22/15

I'm just not seeing a big enough disparity between these two teams to justify such a generous line. Utah has had seven losses in the month of January, but only one of those losses can really be considered a "bad" loss. That was to the Indiana Pacers and it was only by four points. Their other losses were home games to Atlanta and Golden State, and road losses to OKC, Houston, San Antonio, and Cleveland (with Lebron James back).

All in all, these two teams are about equal in the talent department and Utah should play within the number, even given the b2b spot, with a reasonable chance to win outright.

Eddy Munny

Oh sh!t.... I did not realize that. That would explain the silly spread then. I'm backing off for now, thanks.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I just went back and saw that Utah has covered every game Favors has missed, although they did have Alec Burks in those games

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Favors out = more minutes for Gobert, he should eat up the Bucks' small lineup.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I just went back and saw that Utah has covered every game Favors has missed, although they did have Alec Burks in those games
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Favors out = more minutes for Gobert, he should eat up the Bucks' small lineup.
    Yeah, these are good points. I may go ahead and play the Jazz anyways as the number still seems inflated... public probably overreacting and the books overcompensating as a result. Often times, a team will play well minus a key player for the first game.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Jazz off b2b seemed to have been horrific when I looked earlier. I could be wrong. Don't doubt they're trying but Milwaukee rested, at home, fade Utah for me.

Eddy Munny

Jazz off to a great start... 26-16 after one quarter.

Eddy Munny

Yessir... Jazz win outright!