44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

NBA Thursday

Chicago TT over 96. Win
    SAS & Portland ML Parlay. Loss

Day complete: 1-1.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 01-23-15 at 03:44 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Kind of feeling your Celts Mag. Also under with Brooklyn/Dippers both teams on b2b and feels like one of those slow ugly half court games where the shitty Nets put up like 84 lol. Bulls getting that many interesting as well but not sure I wanna trust them yet especially at home where they are real bad most often. You been in the nba groove it seems lately and thoughts?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Kind of feeling your Celts Mag. Also under with Brooklyn/Dippers both teams on b2b and feels like one of those slow ugly half court games where the shitty Nets put up like 84 lol. Bulls getting that many interesting as well but not sure I wanna trust them yet especially at home where they are real bad most often. You been in the nba groove it seems lately and thoughts?
    My opinion only: Never trust the Celtics on the road especially, they really have no offense and haven't beaten a western conference team in 20 attempts, or something like that. LAC are not on a B@B they have not played since the 19th ??? Brooklyn is. LAC should blow them out, but I do not give 12 points to anybody. LOL. Chicago needs to pick up the pace against a finally healthy Spurs team, actually leaning over 197 in that one. See the SAS winning outright, ML is not a bad bet. Not quite done posting just yet as I explained to Fred yesterday. My big bet of the night I am not posting here, don't want to listen to it, LOL. I'm sure you can guess what that one is based on the way I wager.

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Looking forward to your other picks. I'm not going big today though, don't feel that confident in much. Going with a SA & LAC ml parlay.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

penetrate it, I'm playing Utah and Portland

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    Looking forward to your other picks. I'm not going big today though, don't feel that confident in much. Going with a SA & LAC ml parlay.
    Exactly what I was thinking. As I posted this AM, not a very attractive card tonight is it??? Tomorrow looks good.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    Friday leans & looks: Atlanta: Cleveland: Dallas: Denver: Phoenix: GS: all to be determined. SAS also plays but can't trust pops not to sit guys, have to see how tonight goes. They won't be sitting tonight. ( I hope)

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    penetrate it, I'm playing Utah and Portland
    Utah: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". Old saying. BOL Raven. Hope Portland is ML.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Utah: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". Old saying. BOL Raven. Hope Portland is ML.
    If this line keeps going up then yes, I'll be on Utah LOL. Also this Spurs line is something...-6 in Chicago?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah I hear ya bro! Been noticing Celts slow outta the gate most nights and fall behind sometimes in a huge hole early. Mentioned it other night in another thread. Hear ya on laying 12 that's just too high for me and I don't think the Dippers all that like some do. Kinda why I was liking under. Maybe a 101-90 type final?!? Bol tonight!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah I hear ya bro! Been noticing Celts slow outta the gate most nights and fall behind sometimes in a huge hole early. Mentioned it other night in another thread. Hear ya on laying 12 that's just too high for me and I don't think the Dippers all that like some do. Kinda why I was liking under. Maybe a 101-90 type final?!? Bol tonight!
    Clippers have their moments, they probably won't cover the line, but they should win the game. The under in the Clippers??? Meh, big risk. They can put up 115 or 95, depending on the opponent who in this case is not very good and they are tired. Take the ML. Blazers are tired as well 3 games in four nights and losing to Phoenix last night was no surprise, AND no L.A. This game won't mean a lot to them it is east vs. west. I'll look for your final post. BOL .

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan2k3 View Post
    if this line keeps going up then yes, i'll be on utah lol. Also this spurs line is something...-6 in chicago?
    sas: Ml.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

If this line keeps going up then yes, I'll be on Utah LOL. Also this Spurs line is something...-6 in Chicago?
    Spurs are funny like that. You want to play slow pitch softball like that joke on the 18th vs. Utah: 89-69, we'll play slo-pitch. You want to play high octane like the Clippers-Portland Houston and Golden State, they we will rev it up as well. See How Chicago wants to play tonight. If I was Chicago, they better "kick" it up a notch if they have any hope of beating these guys at full strength.

FreddDS

Exactly what I was thinking. As I posted this AM, not a very attractive card tonight is it??? Tomorrow looks good.
    Yup, exactly. Better to go small tonight, play it safe, and go bigger tomorrow with the nice card. Good call!

Friday leans & looks: Atlanta: Cleveland: Dallas: Denver: Phoenix: GS: all to be determined. SAS also plays but can't trust pops not to sit guys, have to see how tonight goes. They won't be sitting tonight. ( I hope)
    Like some of your early leans. Nice ML parlay possibilities. Definitely good money to be made tomorrow. Looking forward to it already. Let's get tonight over with haha.

RavensFan2k3

sas: Ml.
    Its not as simple as the spread being too high, take the ML. A high spread can be indicative if a SU loss, like when San Antonio was -9.5 at Utah last month and lost 96-100. But its kinda hard seeing SA losing to Chicago here. May have to go with you on that ML

Also dont like Utah without Derrick Favors.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Its not as simple as the spread being too high, take the ML. A high spread can be indicative if a SU loss, like when San Antonio was -9.5 at Utah last month and lost 96-100. But its kinda hard seeing SA losing to Chicago here. May have to go with you on that ML

The key words there are: Last month. They were not @ full strength, now they are. Again, don't go by me, bottom of the barrel type guy here (me) not you. Utah, mey, you're call. I try to stay away from crummy teams. BOL Raven.

RavensFan2k3

The key words there are: Last month. They were not @ full strength, now they are. Again, don't go by me, bottom of the barrel type guy here (me) not you. Utah, mey, you're call. I try to stay away from crummy teams. BOL Raven.
    -6 at Chicago would imply they are about -12 or so at home. Thats what they were vs Utah on Sunday. Is Chicago THAT bad right now?

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

-6 at Chicago would imply they are about -12 or so at home. Thats what they were vs Utah on Sunday. Is Chicago THAT bad right now?
    Utah clubbed Bulls at home 2 weeks ago, as I recall the Bulls scored about 3 points in the first half. Utah has not been a bad team, they have played many games close and losing to okc/hou/gs/sas plus the NEW Cavs is hardly an indicator of disaster. They had injuries too to Kanter and lost Burks for the season. The Bulls are giving zero reason to be upbeat while the Spurs are giving every reason to be and a great play here is to ML parlay it to get good return and some support which Im sure is exactly what Mag is saying

Emf66

Apologies for jumping in Stone Cold!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Incorrect: SAS -12 on the 18th @ home vs. Utah. They won by 20: 89-69. Is Chicago that bad??? Good question, but I don't think so. They are in a little bit of a funk right now, but it is the NBA, anything can happen. If not sure about the bet, best to just forget. Wait until tomorrow. No point in betting just for the sake of it.

RavensFan2k3

Incorrect: SAS -12 on the 18th @ home vs. Utah. They won by 20: 89-69. Is Chicago that bad??? Good question, but I don't think so. They are in a little bit of a funk right now, but it is the NBA, anything can happen. If not sure about the bet, best to just forget. Wait until tomorrow. No point in betting just for the sake of it.
    Very true, but whats incorrect? I said they were -12 vs Utah at gome on Sunday, the 18th

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    Utah clubbed Bulls at home 2 weeks ago, as I recall the Bulls scored about 3 points in the first half. Utah has not been a bad team, they have played many games close and losing to okc/hou/gs/sas plus the NEW Cavs is hardly an indicator of disaster. They had injuries too to Kanter and lost Burks for the season. The Bulls are giving zero reason to be upbeat while the Spurs are giving every reason to be and a great play here is to ML parlay it to get good return and some support which Im sure is exactly what Mag is saying
    On January 7, 2015: Utah @ Chicago, Utah 97-77. Chicago scored 32 points first half, not 3. LOL. Typo I'm sure. That by the way might have been Chicago's lowest scoring of the year. So far.

Emf66

On January 7, 2015: Utah @ Chicago, Utah 97-77. Chicago scored 32 points first half, not 3. LOL. Typo I'm sure. That by the way might have been Chicago's lowest scoring of the year. So far.
    C'MON MAN!! yes joking on the Bulls of course but it wasnt far off!!! lol

RavensFan2k3

I'm seeing alot of commercials for Bulls/Mavs game tomorrow. Maybe they win tomorrow? Lol what are you parlaying SAS ML with?

Emf66

I'm seeing alot of commercials for Bulls/Mavs game tomorrow. Maybe they win tomorrow? Lol what are you parlaying SAS ML with?
    If you are asking me Raven I have a few running, both horizontal & vertical ie I have one with bucks/spurs/lac (horizontal & vertical), Im using the early games to feed the crap odds last game and if the first two hit I will hedge out any loss potential on the last. Any early game stumbles I will deal with via the late games.

Emf66

Dallas are 14-6 at home decent, I think they are trying to make a serious push now so perhaps a bit dangerous to attack them. Are you a Bulls fan? Might be best to look elsewhere than trying to time them coming back to playing better ball. They should but when?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

The -9.5 was in correct. Does it really matter, NO. OK men BOL in what ever you guys decide tonight, have fun. Need to post my final plays for FRED. He is waiting, and he doesn't criticize, good guy Fred is.

RavensFan2k3

The -9.5 was in correct. Does it really matter, NO. OK men BOL in what ever you guys decide tonight, have fun. Need to post my final plays for FRED. He is waiting, and he doesn't criticize, good guy Fred is.
    SAS was -9.5 on December 9th at Utah and lost 96-100, what are you talking about? And get those plays posted!

FreddDS

Hahaha I am waiting though Mag, just my curiosity!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    criticism? Think Ive seen you leave plenty of scorching stuff elsewhere lol but anyway I see you are looking for blind followers Mag so I shall leave your thread in peace. BOL on the plays, cheers
    I have no blind followers sir. I actually ENCOURAGE people not to follow me, always, just ask RollinDo. I just post my plays the way I see them. I never ask for advice, and I never tell anybody what to do. Let's not go there my "new" friend. BOL in your wagers. Besides, why would you experts follow a loser like me??? Anyway, BOL tonight and hope to talk to you men later or tomorrow.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Very true, but whats incorrect? I said they were -12 vs Utah at gome on Sunday, the 18th
    SAS was -9.5 on December 9th at Utah and lost 96-100, what are you talking about? And get those plays posted!

Long story short, my old friend: Does this have any relevance??? LOL. BOL tonight buddy. Hope you are successful.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Wager Confirmation

1468858769 Your New Balance Information

Available Balance: 7,568.99 USD
    Free Play Balance: 200.00 USD

<INPUT id=ctl00_C_ConstructorSlip1_Confirmation WagerSlip1_Straight1_txthasConfirmed name=ctl00$C$ConstructorSlip1$Confirmati onWagerSlip1$Straight1$txthasConfirmed value=true type=hidden> Straight Bets

<INPUT id=ctl00_C_ConstructorSlip1_Confirmation WagerSlip1_Straight1_repItems_ctl00_txtW agers name=ctl00$C$ConstructorSlip1$Confirmati onWagerSlip1$Straight1$repItems$ctl00$tx tWagers value=0 type=hidden>
    Description Risk Win
    Jan 22 08:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 503 San Antonio Spurs -240 for Game
    <INPUT id=ctl00_C_ConstructorSlip1_Confirmation WagerSlip1_Straight1_repItems_ctl01_txtW agerNumber name=ctl00$C$ConstructorSlip1$Confirmati onWagerSlip1$Straight1$repItems$ctl01$tx tWagerNumber value=1 type=hidden>
    240.00 USD 100.00 USD
    1 Straight(s) 240.00 USD 100.00 USD
    <INPUT id=ctl00_C_ConstructorSlip1_Confirmation WagerSlip1_LiveStraight1_txthasConfirmed name=ctl00$C$ConstructorSlip1$Confirmati onWagerSlip1$LiveStraight1$txthasConfirm ed type=hidden>
    Bet Slip Total Risk Win
    240.00 USD 100.00 USD

Mall Points (details): 240.00
    New points total: 335,224.00
    You’ve earned them. Use them!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    Wager Confirmation

1468858769 Your New Balance Information

Available Balance: 7,568.99 USD
    Free Play Balance: 200.00 USD

Straight Bets

Description Risk Win
    Jan 22 08:05 PM EST - Basketball NBA - 503 San Antonio Spurs -240 for Game
    240.00 USD 100.00 USD
    1 Straight(s) 240.00 USD 100.00 USD

Bet Slip Total Risk Win
    240.00 USD 100.00 USD

Mall Points (details): 240.00
    New points total: 335,224.00
    You’ve earned them. Use them!
    Billy my boy, nice wager. Figured you for a the early AM bet on the LAC ML -800. Now it is out of this world. LOL. BOL hope you cash.

FreddDS

Glad I went light. Had a feeling tonight wasn't going to be very profitable. I'll take the small loss, regroup, and get ready for a big card tomorrow. Looking forward to some wins tomorrow, Mag!

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

@ 44 mag,yea clippers went to minus $1,600 thats just crazy to make $100, what did i tell u about the bulls? if i bet them they lose, if i bet against them they win, Oh well like billy meier teaches me you have to learn from your mistakes and im not doing that by betting on a bulls game. not mad that i lost 240 dollars, just mad that i went against what i told you abuot the bulls, after the pacers blowing them out in chicago, i took a big marker and wrote on my wall "stay away from bulls games," im going to cash out 6 thousand tomm and leave 1,500 to play with , good night my freind

12 Last