ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Hawks

I have yet to fade them. They are simply on fire.

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    I have yet to fade them. They are simply on fire.
    see my post from 5 mins ago, there is no need to fade you keep riding and any one off losses are easily covered by subsequent wins, parlay them up to improve odds at times. Today I linked them with Islanders on ML and ATS

ParlayJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    see my post from 5 mins ago, there is no need to fade you keep riding and any one off losses are easily covered by subsequent wins, parlay them up to improve odds at times. Today I linked them with Islanders on ML and ATS
    Yea. I was never in thought of fading them. But, a lot of people do at this point. I took the -8 and never looked back.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Parlay to "improve odds"? Not sure that's how to works.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Not a single sane person would even think to fade them, I hope they keep that money train rolling

ParlayJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Not a single sane person would even think to fade them, I hope they keep that money train rolling
    A lot of non Hawks believers on this site have lost a lot of $ fading them. They think too much into it and try to reason now is the time to fade a hot team. Either bet the hot team or lay off.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    A lot of non Hawks believers on this site have lost a lot of $ fading them. They think too much into it and try to reason now is the time to fade a hot team. Either bet the hot team or lay off.
    Those who bet against hawks right now are unable to think, i.e. clueless SBR residents.

ParlayJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Those who bet against hawks right now are unable to think, i.e. clueless SBR residents.
    Lol

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

I'm not fading them but I was a bit uneasy about the spread today vs Detroit and Saturday vs Chicago.

I took Atlanta spread for the 1st half both games. Saturday bust by .5 point and today they missed a 1 foot layup to cover, haha.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    I'm not fading them but I was a bit uneasy about the spread today vs Detroit and Saturday vs Chicago.

I took Atlanta spread for the 1st half both games. Saturday bust by .5 point and today they missed a 1 foot layup to cover, haha.
    Nothing uneasy about that game at all, everydecent capper knows, either bet on them and ride free money or if you don't like the matchup - just stay away, but fading is beyond retarded...

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    Parlay to "improve odds"? Not sure that's how to works.
    it means that Im not willing to take SU plays at -350 but will parlay to hit 1+ all day, when I said “better odds” I didnt mean lower risk Im meant better return for my money

ParlayJunkie

Today is the day that I will finally fade the Hawks. They are for real, they play great ball, and have won me a good chunk these past couple weeks. That said, 11 points is a lot. I think the Pacers come out motivated tonight. Rolling with the Pacers here. +11(4x) also Pacers ML(0.5x)

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Lately another poster endorsed not fading the Hawks and won on them a couple times then decided to finally fade them in the Pistons game. Hope the same thing doesn't happen to you here.

I sort of think Indiana covers but I can't bet it. If the Hawks really are the new Spurs which it sure seems like it's going towards, you can't fade them against bad teams...