BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

What was 2nd half total of OKC game? Wtf was that ending?

Orlando down 30.

OKC not even playing defense.

Magic hit a three with 16 seconds left.

Then the magic foul down 27 with 8 seconds left.

OKC inbounds and Lamb immediately hits a three pointer.

Orlando goes to coast to coast unguarded for a layup at the buzzer.

8 points in the final 16 seconds of a 30 point game. Lol.

Did this effect any totals?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No play in this gm but looks like it closed @ 103 for 2h and 102 was scored. Pretty damn close no doubt! But what else is new when it comes to shady endings when close to a # in these nba games? Hahaha

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

I bet under live under in 2nd quarter...it ended up screwing me

M2gster
    twitter.com/M2gster
    M2gster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did bet that OKC will win the 4th quarter @3.55 and the place where I bet showed that my bet missed...
    Support here I come!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Went from 103.5 to 101.5 at 5Dimes.

Last flurry made it 102 points.

Nothing to see here. Business as usual.

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    No play in this gm but looks like it closed @ 103 for 2h and 102 was scored. Pretty damn close no doubt! But what else is new when it comes to shady endings when close to a # in these nba games? Hahaha
    here's an idea guys, if you're concerned with NBA totals why not play a different sport where scoring
    is much more difficult – NHL or soccer as examples. Anyway I dont follow how you think the totals would be fixed and how that would always hurt you? Sometimes its going to help you sometimes it would hurt if you believe that so how is this effecting anything? Many/most onlines produce their lines via algorithms in real time are you saying that this is being over riden manually? The bottomline is that ridiculous plays are made in the NBA every day which dont bear scrutiny of any kind and are a product of players “vision” at that point – will I launch a 40ft 3 or dribble out the clock and high 5 the other team as a great example

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Why do the sketchy stuff always happen around the totals. All these professional sports leagues are fixed. NBA has to be the worst. You have a better shot at totals probably on sports like soccer or NHL where it's much harder to fix total score. Goals can happen even when not intended.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Emf I didn't have a play in the gm and not whining? Just tried answering BigD question. If that doesn't sound like a "shady" ridiculous ending tho then I don't know what is? And these things don't just happen with totals it's sides as well.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Emf I didn't have a play in the gm and not whining? Just tried answering BigD question. If that doesn't sound like a "shady" ridiculous ending tho then I don't know what is? And these things don't just happen with totals it's sides as well.
    The funny thing about SBR is that posters assume if you bring something like this up, it's because you lost a bet on the game and are butt hurt. I comment on games I watch all the time that I don't bet. I guess I thought that's the idea behind posting in a gambling forum.

Emf66

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The funny thing about SBR is that posters assume if you bring something like this up, it's because you lost a bet on the game and are butt hurt. I comment on games I watch all the time that I don't bet. I guess I thought that's the idea behind posting in a gambling forum.
    Hi All, I wasnt assuming anyone had lost a bet and was complaining, where in my post did I say
    that? I meant in general if concerned about the validity of results best to look elsewhere than be worried, thats all I was saying guys. BOL today

Emf66

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Why do the sketchy stuff always happen around the totals. All these professional sports leagues are fixed. NBA has to be the worst. You have a better shot at totals probably on sports like soccer or NHL where it's much harder to fix total score. Goals can happen even when not intended.
    Gasto, you just repeated exactly what I said in my post regarding the NHL/soccer

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Different ways to look at it too. I'm sure $$ is an issue more often than we know and funny how it's usually big public sides getting squashed. But there are players who like to pad stats also and achieve bonuses. If I have a bonus in my contract stating I get X amount of $ if I get say 30 double doubles in a season then yeah I'm probably gonna chuck up a shot with 4 seconds left sitting at 8/10 on stat sheet even if my teams down 15 lol.

Emf66

Different ways to look at it too. I'm sure $$ is an issue more often than we know and funny how it's usually big public sides getting squashed. But there are players who like to pad stats also and achieve bonuses. If I have a bonus in my contract stating I get X amount of $ if I get say 30 double doubles in a season then yeah I'm probably gonna chuck up a shot with 4 seconds left sitting at 8/10 on stat sheet even if my teams down 15 lol.
    Bingo! And also a reaon why they dont take last gaspers too if its going against their shooting %. You even hear the announcers talking about that nearly every game