Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

The Clippers are the biggest losers in the NBA

This team will never amount to anything. I guarantee whoever meets them in the first round will destroy them.

Clipper fans, note that everything I ever say about this team is wrong so you should be very happy about this thread

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

That 4th quarter was everything that's wrong with this franchise -- and the NBA -- in a nutshell.

Just a piss-poor, pathetic "effort" (if you could call it that).

I agree, Seto. They are embarrassing.

Seto

Doc just can't seem to get through to these guys. I know the regular season isn't that important but every single team that's ever been good has at least somewhat developed good habits during the regular season.

This team has been in a perpetual "one step forward two steps back" cycle for 3 years. Every single other team in the West except maybe for Houston (who have at least shown signs of evolving as a team this year) has some sort of championship/finals pedigree or is tearing it up this year. The Clippers aren't beating any of those teams.

And they are by far (along with dallas) the worst defensive team that will make the playoffs in the West too.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

They're a loser franchise, it's in their blood. I like CP3, Crawford and Blake, but they need upgrades at the wing and bench. Matt Barnes is trash, why do they keep trotting him out there every year? They should have went after Corey Brewer or Ariza.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

But they will cover the 8 tonight.

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Matt Barnes is trash, why do they keep trotting him out there every year? They should have went after Corey Brewer or Ariza.
    Brewer? lol he's awful, guy is an average defender and shoots 41%, Barnes can at least shoot a better 3 ball

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Kings are bigger losers than the Clippers.

There are just so many bad NBA players/teams these days you can't even really keep track anymore.

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

1st round playoff exit guarenteed

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

They have no bench depth and Matt Barnes is not a starting SG in this league.

All depends on matchups though. I wouldn't overreact to one loss.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Man View Post
    Brewer? lol he's awful, guy is an average defender and shoots 41%, Barnes can at least shoot a better 3 ball
    Corey Brewer. Lol. I remember when I used to live in Florida and watched him playing in college. I used to always say to myself, no way this bum even makes it as a water boy in the NBA. I was surprised when he got drafted in the NBA and still playing today. Guess the nba has gotten softer.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    They have no bench depth and Matt Barnes is not a starting SG in this league.

All depends on matchups though. I wouldn't overreact to one loss.
    They made a major mistake giving that massive contract to Spencer Hawes instead of going after Paul Pierce. If they got him they could move Barnes to the bench and at least have one guy who does not have the "loser" etiquette on their team. I don't think he would've said no to Doc. I realise they needed a backup big but they had more pressing concerns. And that's without even mentioning Hawes has been awful for them from what I've seen.

I did make this thread cause I was pissed they blew the Cavs game but my judgement is really based on the whole season and past seasons. I don't see this team evolving the right way at all.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    They made a major mistake giving that massive contract to Spencer Hawes instead of going after Paul Pierce. If they got him they could move Barnes to the bench and at least have one guy who does not have the "loser" etiquette on their team. I don't think he would've said no to Doc. I realise they needed a backup big but they had more pressing concerns. And that's without even mentioning Hawes has been awful for them from what I've seen.

I did make this thread cause I was pissed they blew the Cavs game but my judgement is really based on the whole season and past seasons. I don't see this team evolving the right way at all.
    I think their lack of depth will be their downfall. Their main 5 can compete with anyone. It'll be interesting to see if they make a move.