johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Friday December 16, 2015 Plays!!

Record
    (22-9) (2 Push)

Atlanta +1 (-110). Plugged this one in already. I feel this will be a tough one until the end. The overs may be a better play. Toronto beat the Hawks 2wice this year and I see the Hawks seeking revenge here. Toronto plays no defense and the Hawks play great defense. I'll take the Hawks here.

One more play coming as soon as the rest of the lines come out.

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Record
    (22-9) (2 Push)

Atlanta +1 (-110). Plugged this one in already. I feel this will be a tough one until the end. The overs may be a better play. Toronto beat the Hawks 2wice this year and I see the Hawks seeking revenge here. Toronto plays no defense and the Hawks play great defense. I'll take the Hawks here.

One more play coming as soon as the rest of the lines come out.
    J, revenge is the most overplayed pipe dream play - do you think these guys even remember who they played last week? If you can show me one shred of data to support I would love to see it. Do you reckon the Hawks are pissed the Raptors beat them Oct 29?? lol

If you were saying its not easy to sweep a team annually that's worth discussion but zilch to do from revenge its just
    a normal variable

johnnymapalo

2 more:

Chicago -5 (-110). Fading the Celtics.

Golden State -2 (-120). B +(0.5). Someone here talked me into this. Well actually, I talked myself into it. Imma fade Oklahoma City.

hottips
    hottips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

2 more:

Chicago -5 (-110). Fading the Celtics.

Golden State -2 (-120). B +(0.5). Someone here talked me into this. Well actually, I talked myself into it. Imma fade Oklahoma City.
    good choice

Emf66

Quote Originally Posted by hottips View Post
    good choice
    J, why are you fading the Celts and not the Bulls? Bulls havent proven anything lately except under performance and the Celts just whacked the Pels? I think its a tough pick. Are you expecting the
    Bulls to start turning things around? They will Im just not confident tonights that time. BOL

johnnymapalo

2-0 so far and Golden State down by 5.. Hmm. I knew I should have never played Golden State. Still alot of time left but I had a feeling about this game. Usually, the 3rd time is the charm. You see how Atlanta got beat by Toronto 2 times this year and came out and kicked Toronta's ass the 3rd time around. Same way how Lakers kicked Golden State's ass the 3rd time around. Now, its being played out again with Oklahoma kicking Golden State's ass the 3rd time around. I don't know how I got talked into that Golden State play. Rookie mistake. I tried to see something that I know wasn't there. Oh well, I'll take the L.

Record
    (24-9) (2 Push)

brokenlegs
    brokenlegs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Any thoughts on the line in cavs - clips

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by brokenlegs View Post
    Any thoughts on the line in cavs - clips
    I would lean Clippers as Cavs al still garbage in my book. The beat a garbage Lakers team by 7. I think they get creamed here by the Clippers. I may make a small play on the clips but I don't like chasing. Should have never made that Golden State play. Messed up my otherwise perfect night. Oh well, you live-you learn.

Record
    (24-10) (2 Push)

johnnymapalo

Small bet on the Clippers. Lol.

Clippers -7 (-120), Buy + (0.5). small play. Hopefully wake up and it cashes. Lol

01/16/2015
    07:16 PM
    [Ticket #: 198709822] STRAIGHT BET
    01/16/2015 @ 07:35 PM NBA [826] LA CLIPPERS -7-120 (B+0.5 )
    6.45 5.38

johnnymapalo

Record
    (24-11) (2 Push)

Oh well. It didn't cash! Clippers suck donkey nuts! Getting beat by Cleveland at home. Lol

Emf66

2-0 so far and Golden State down by 5.. Hmm. I knew I should have never played Golden State. Still alot of time left but I had a feeling about this game. Usually, the 3rd time is the charm. You see how Atlanta got beat by Toronto 2 times this year and came out and kicked Toronta's ass the 3rd time around. Same way how Lakers kicked Golden State's ass the 3rd time around. Now, its being played out again with Oklahoma kicking Golden State's ass the 3rd time around. I don't know how I got talked into that Golden State play. Rookie mistake. I tried to see something that I know wasn't there. Oh well, I'll take the L.

Record
    (24-9) (2 Push)
    picking GS last night and them losing is not a rookie mistake or are you saying picks never lose? Plus you could/should have taken off risk when Bogut/IG were out and in fact I posted their status pregame. I posted on a number of threads yesterday that the Hawks were the play and they would win strong but NOT on the basis of them losing to them twice before. They are simply the better team. BOL

Emf66

Record
    (24-9) (2 Push)
    and if I recall correctly did you not post yesterday that someone had talked you into this GS play but no actually you talked yourself into it? Lol which one is it? Are you playing someone else because it lost but if it had won you would have worked it correctly after all?? lolol just make your posts and stick by them plenty of variables happen every night that are unforeseen