Betpoints: 532

4/21 going OFF for 13 points

7 rebounds, 4 assists

Unreal

Maybe the worst game in the history of NBA

And folks wonder why Russ is shooting 43 times in a game

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought Westbrook played a great game tonight. He shot a high percentage in the 1st half (6 for 9 I think) and only turned it over twice. OKC was up 12+ the whole time until Portland went on a mini run the last minute to cut it to 7 at the half. Then Westbrook took over in the 2nd half when his team needed him too. He ended 13 for 27 with 5 turnovers... which is efficient enough for OKC.

In Waiters defense, he went 0 for 4 on 1 possession where he got his own rebound 3 times and missed them all. He played 39 minutes, which I cannot understand for the life of me. Why does Brooks leave him in to keep chucking up shots? If Waiters is off and making poor decisions, take him out for god's sake!!! They have Roberson, Morrow, and Augustin, who are all capable of playing the 2. I think Augustin and Westbrook need to be on the floor together more often... bottom line though, Brooks needs to see who is on before deciding who gets the minutes at SG. Its like he has it set in stone that Waiters is gonna play 35 minutes a night no matter what. Waiters is one of those hot or cold guys. When he is hot, he can be a good player, but when he is cold? My god he sucks... why play him 40 minutes on the nights he sucks?

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

Brooks is the worst coach in the league, thats why he left him in there! Guy should have been fired 2 years ago

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    I thought Westbrook played a great game tonight. He shot a high percentage in the 1st half (6 for 9 I think) and only turned it over twice. OKC was up 12+ the whole time until Portland went on a mini run the last minute to cut it to 7 at the half. Then Westbrook took over in the 2nd half when his team needed him too. He ended 13 for 27 with 5 turnovers... which is efficient enough for OKC.

In Waiters defense, he went 0 for 4 on 1 possession where he got his own rebound 3 times and missed them all. He played 39 minutes, which I cannot understand for the life of me. Why does Brooks leave him in to keep chucking up shots? If Waiters is off and making poor decisions, take him out for god's sake!!! They have Roberson, Morrow, and Augustin, who are all capable of playing the 2. I think Augustin and Westbrook need to be on the floor together more often... bottom line though, Brooks needs to see who is on before deciding who gets the minutes at SG. Its like he has it set in stone that Waiters is gonna play 35 minutes a night no matter what. Waiters is one of those hot or cold guys. When he is hot, he can be a good player, but when he is cold? My god he sucks... why play him 40 minutes on the nights he sucks?
    I didn't see the game, just caught the stats, so honestly I wasn't sure how he played, just knew his stats were horrendous. NO deserves to be in the playoffs over this OKC team

Most of the games OKC won this year they had KD and Serge. This team is no reflection or semblance of a playoff team.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    Brooks is the worst coach in the league, thats why he left him in there! Guy should have been fired 2 years ago
    Is he worst than Derek Fisher?

First 1234