boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Okc didn't play hard against Hous to beat Warriors t'moro...GS only -1 against Okc???

Any thoughts on this?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Yep, they came back from a five day break to lay down the first game so they'd have more energy for the second game. Why bother trying to win two games in a row? That's just a pipe dream.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yep, they came back from a five day break to lay down the first game so they'd have more energy for the second game. Why bother trying to win two games in a row? That's just a pipe dream.

Lol, I never understand the thinking of some people. I heard someone else on here say that Houston laid down to Orlando because they were getting ready for Oklahoma. Lol. People just don't give the winning team any credit. No team in the NBA lays down and looks ahead to the following game. They just got outplayed by a better team. Oklahoma is shit right now! Houston wooped their ass. Plain and simple. I would play Golden State today but I feel like that game will be a tough battle until the end. I need an uneven advantage when I place a bet.

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Lol, I never understand the thinking of some people. I heard someone else on here say that Houston laid down to Orlando because they were getting ready for Oklahoma. Lol. People just don't give the winning team any credit. No team in the NBA lays down and looks ahead to the following game. They just got outplayed by a better team. Oklahoma is shit right now! Houston wooped their ass. Plain and simple. I would play Golden State today but I feel like that game will be a tough battle until the end. I need an uneven advantage when I place a bet.
    GS at -1 is the play of the month. No discussion background or anything required

uneven advantage on an ongoing basis is extremely difficult in the NBA let alone a 1 off. How do you
    define uneven??

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    GS at -1 is the play of the month. No discussion background or anything required

uneven advantage on an ongoing basis is extremely difficult in the NBA let alone a 1 off. How do you
    define uneven??
    Yes, as soon as I saw that line it screamed Golden State all the way but Golden State already wooped Oklahoma's ass 2 times this year. Somehow I feel the 3rd time could be the charm. Just like how Golden State wooped the Lakers ass 2 times this year but the 3rd time, the Lakers wooped Golden States ass. For some reason, I see that same scenario playing out here. I don't know, I will wait until the rest of the other lines come out before I make a final decision.

Emf66

Yes, as soon as I saw that line it screamed Golden State all the way but Golden State already wooped Oklahoma's ass 2 times this year. Somehow I feel the 3rd time could be the charm. Just like how Golden State wooped the Lakers ass 2 times this year but the 3rd time, the Lakers wooped Golden States ass. For some reason, I see that same scenario playing out here. I don't know, I will wait until the rest of the other lines come out before I make a final decision.
    J don't over think it, its an early simple play just support it & hit it. Same as Bucks today

Emf66

J don't over think it, its an early simple play just support it & hit it. Same as Bucks today
    Timing & selection are critical to every day positive play, set your plays to ALWAYS end positive

johnnymapalo

Patience my friend. I also like the Chicago Bulls to shit all over the Boston Celtics. I know the Bulls are inconsistent but the Celtics are shit. I will await the rest of the lines to come then will make my final decision. Also, if Golden States beats the Thunder, I doubt it will be a close game. The line will not go any higher than Golden State -3, I hope. We'll see.

Also, I think the linesmakers and everyone else still see Oklahoma as the Oklahoma from last year. Alot of OKC's lines this year have been inflated as hell. They're shit this year and have been a beating stick for many teams. The Golden State line of -1 screams trap to alot of people but it might just be a free gift from Vegas. I've seen many of them this year.
    Last edited by johnnymapalo; 01-16-15 at 03:01 AM.

Emf66

Patience my friend. I also like the Chicago Bulls to shit all over the Boston Celtics. I know the Bulls are inconsistent but the Celtics are shit. I will await the rest of the lines to come then will make my final decision. Also, if Golden States beats the Thunder, I doubt it will be a close game. The line will not go any higher than Golden State -3, I hope. We'll see.

Also, I think the linesmakers and everyone else still see Oklahoma as the Oklahoma from last year. Alot of OKC's lines this year have been inflated as hell. They're shit this year and have been a beating stick for many teams. The Golden State line of -1 screams trap to alot of people but it might just be a free gift from Vegas. I've seen many of them this year.
    J, thats the point why wait til it hits a higher figure before taking it? Thats cool though take when
    you are happy. Just here to help, BOL

Emf66

Here's a tip about Vegas (I live here), forget the books they dont give a shxt about anything but
    balancing the action. They arent trying to “play” anybody, just make your plays on the basis of your
    data/system and totally forget about conspiracy action from LV. It shouldn't factor in at all ever

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

People always seemed to be surprised that a road favorite has what they think is too small of a spread. The Warriors being favored at OKC (even by 1) is actually implying a huge valuing of the Warriors by the lines makers. Would you really expect the Warriors to be 3 or 4 point favorites in this spot? This game is definitely a toss up, unless KD turns his ankle in the 2nd quarter again.

Emf66

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    People always seemed to be surprised that a road favorite has what they think is too small of a spread. The Warriors being favored at OKC (even by 1) is actually implying a huge valuing of the Warriors by the lines makers. Would you really expect the Warriors to be 3 or 4 point favorites in this spot? This game is definitely a toss up, unless KD turns his ankle in the 2nd quarter again.
    game is not a toss up in any sense

johnnymapalo

game is not a toss up in any sense

You see with too low of a line alot of people think "trap" or its going to be a really close game. Alot of lines this year have been ridiculously low or extremely too high. Where does Vegas get these lines from I don't know. I think I'm just going to donkey kong pound Golden State cause I just can't see OKC keeping within 7 here. OKC is not OKC from last year!

Emf66

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    when you say this spot what does that reference? its nothing to do with "road fave", much more basic - does GS win?
    Yes lol spread & ML covered

Emf66

You see with too low of a line alot of people think "trap" or its going to be a really close game. Alot of lines this year have been ridiculously low or extremely too high. Where does Vegas get these lines from I don't know. I think I'm just going to donkey kong pound Golden State cause I just can't see OKC keeping within 7 here. OKC is not OKC from last year!
    just hit it within the levels of your system, forget this that why conspiracy blah blah -is it reasonable GS wins? yes

next bet

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

vegas doesn't give anything away

Falco88
    Falco88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

GSW is a no-brainer

PS: Edit, it looks like a nobrainer, automatic play or an ideal matchup , but still there is a rest factor...

Last edited by Falco88; 01-16-15 at 06:50 AM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

No value on either side imo.

boydako13

Thanks guys...I'll probably stay away from this game & just bet on Piston,Hawks & Trailblazers....

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Gs sitting some players

boydako13

Bogut & Iguodala

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Thunder are rarely ever home dogs. No way they should be +4 or whatever.

They'll win this game most likely.

boydako13

Thanks Seto...BOL to u!

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Gs +1

Mochilla
    Mochilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Every game in the West this year is crucial... to think teams "take off" is just not smart whatsoever.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

okc wins

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Thunder now a fave.