tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Didn't watch any of the game so don't know what impact Lebron had. I did see the Cavs were up a point late in the 4th so they must have really imploded. Like I said I bet this game before the Lebron news so I'm not sure weather I wanted him in there or not.

Was really just breaking the Lebron news wasn't advocating a play. I only post my big plays here...no point in sharing standard plays.

Was a weird day today. Was a dull card but put 2000 in play on 8 different games for some reason. Strange for me since I'm not an action junkie at all. Wound up winning 300 bucks which seems like a waste of time considering the volume but certainly better than losing. Already included Boise St -4.5 a loss but will be a bigger day if they luck me out in OT.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I had Cavs +4.5 to close out a 5 team parlay. Can't believe they didn't cover still

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post

. Already included Boise St -4.5 a loss but will be a bigger day if they luck me out in OT.
    . Well that was lucky. I won't complain about the Cavs doing whatever they did to blow that cover.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

So he was great says the coach, and lebron says he felt great. Blah, blah, blah, just another loss

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Man, I knew I should've put more than 10K on my Cavs future bet. Damnit.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Didn't watch any of the game so don't know what impact Lebron had. I did see the Cavs were up a point late in the 4th so they must have really imploded. Like I said I bet this game before the Lebron news so I'm not sure weather I wanted him in there or not.

Was really just breaking the Lebron news wasn't advocating a play. I only post my big plays here...no point in sharing standard plays.

Was a weird day today. Was a dull card but put 2000 in play on 8 different games for some reason. Strange for me since I'm not an action junkie at all. Wound up winning 300 bucks which seems like a waste of time considering the volume but certainly better than losing. Already included Boise St -4.5 a loss but will be a bigger day if they luck me out in OT.
    perhaps after Lebron decided to play they had to put the fix in bc they knew the public would unload on the Cavs since the King was returning...

Cavs are due to win / cover tomorrow vs Lakers.

unless ofcourse Kobe decides not to play which gives the Lakers a fighting chance...

First 12