t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

So this guy has just been sitting out with some phantom injury. A knee or back or some nonsense like that. He said a couple weeks ago that he'd be playing if it were the playoffs.

Now I can understand missing a few games but his team has been getting embarrassed on a nightly basis. They've lost 7 of 8 without James and most of those games haven't been close. They even lost to the fukking 76ers.

Meanwhile, he's out in Arlington, Texas celebrating the Ohio State victory for a college with which he doesn't even have any association. I've got no problem with him being a fan or whatever but does this look like a guy who should be missing 8 consecutive games and possibly more? The Cavs play in Phoenix tomorrow night by the way. I'm sure he's going to enjoy himself tonight (even though he claims he might play tomorrow).

This guy is a fukking clown. There's nothing wrong with preserving your body during the regular season but this dude has gone and taken a vacation in Miami and is goin to big football games and having a good ole time. Meanwhile his team is reeling.

Again, if he said it's something he could play through, why is he not catching any flack for essentially taking 2+ weeks off entirely???
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 01-12-15 at 11:46 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

He knew he wanted to attend the game to watch his buckeyes.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's King James. He does whatever the fuk he wants.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's King James. He does whatever the fuk he wants.

nice guy too. He bought the whole team beats by dre headphones

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Guy is a useless bum. A miracle ray Allen 3 away being 1-4 in the finals

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

All I wanna know is why is nobody calling this guy out for taking time off in the middle of the season.

What great player has ever done something like this?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laker boy is correct

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Lebron is a bitch. The worse part is he pulls the ugliest hoes.

the only reason he is in Ohio is because his wife got tired of the 4 bitches he had on the side down here in Miami .

Worse part is they are all 6's at best on a national scale.

This guy doesn't even know how to be a winner.

His wife made him go back to Ohio so that she could be the Queen of Ohio Again.

She was shit in Miami. Just another ugly bitch married to a rich guy.

She wanted to feel important so she made him go to Ohio.

Who in their right mind leaves the Miami Heat for the Cleveland Cavs ?

You really want to turn your back on Pat Riley ? Really ?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Any other players get blasted for this. Imagine if Melo was just on the sideline at a Cuse game right now.
    Points Awarded:

Vinnie Paz gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My guess is that Gloria James seduced Kyrie Irving and he knocked the bottom out of it.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Someone please post Wizzle's Oregon call, and how it would be so easy...

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    Lebron is a bitch. The worse part is he pulls the ugliest hoes.

the only reason he is in Ohio is because his wife got tired of the 4 bitches he had on the side down here in Miami .

Worse part is they are all 6's at best on a national scale.

His wife made him go back to Ohio so that she could be the Queen of Ohio Again.

She was shit in Miami. Just another ugly bitch married to a rich guy.

She wanted to feel important so she made him go to Ohio.

Who in their right mind leaves the Miami Heat for the Cleveland Cavs ?

You really want to turn your back on Pat Riley ? Really ?
    what crazy stories did u hear about lebron in sobe?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

LBJ is a hoe and has always been a hoe. End of thread.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

You clowns need to get off lebrons pipe. The only thing you pole smokers should be worried about is auto fading the cavs and getting this easy money before the king returns. Who he's banging and what his wife's box taste like is completely irrelevant and affects your life in no way. #fadethecavs

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He makes too much many

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guy is a useless bum. A miracle ray Allen 3 away being 1-4 in the finals
    Hahaha so true

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Guys relax, MJ would've been doing the exact same thing if his team was at .500 almost halfway through the season. MJ and Pippen would all be laughing it up on the sidelines with Starks and Laimbeer. MJ would be tweeting most the game, there's no doubt. Don't you dare, no don't you dare try and turn this on Lebron for celebrating with a team from his state. He had to have known some of the people, that knew some of the people, that were on the team. He has EVERY right to speak his mind on the sidelines and for it to be broadcast during a football game. That's really why I love the NBA so much too, I love getting Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps, and Robinson Cano tweets during NBA games, it's really awesome to hear what they think about the game. If I didn't know Lebron was going to be at the game tonight and get some face time there's literally 0 value in watching that boring game. I can't even begin to talk about Lebron James in the playoffs! T-wizzle you're buried bro, LBJ best there ever was best there ever will be bro.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Who wants to play with bums who dont play defense, Bron saw enough of Bosh taking 3's and jumpers and barely won 2 chips and now he's in Cleveland with playground players(Irving) and power forwards(Love) who only want to take jump shots and not rebound, so he takes a leave of absence, let them lose without him, beg him to come back and promise they will play the right way, before he makes his return. Im sure he hates he came back, thats what you get thinking you can assemble a team for the 2nd time and be guaranteed rings.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

What toler said. Lebron can do what he wants. What does seeding mean in the east anyways? You're going to meet the team your scared against anyways. IF he only played the last month and they got 8th seed, he knows they can probably make it to the finals. He's shown the rest of the team "hey look, with me in the lineups were about a .500 team, with me not playing you guys are worse than the knicks"

Maybe the team will learn a thing or 2 about NBA and that there is more than being an individual player.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

LBJ was telling some former NBAer Jim Jackson last night that he will opt out and join either the Mavs or Rockets next season

jjgold

Lebron just wants attention

He must have some disorder

He will never even get to another finals as the league is too strong

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Cavs are 1-7 on Bron's hiatus. Love takes 13 shots on average a game, 5 of those are 3's and only 2 assists, thats too many 3's for him. Irving could easily be a 20 and 8 guy, he gets 5 dimes a night, many nights its nothing to see him play 40 minutes though and have 2 assists. Nobody would say Bron is a selfish player, but he still gives you 25 and 8, if the rest of these guys ever learned how to play the right way they could be HOF players at the end of their career also with no question marks, 1st ballot. Love is still getting 10 boards somehow, but he should be shooting from 18 feet in, that would draw more double teams on him and he could find the open man, upping his assists, instead of standing on the 3 pt line as he does so often. Before Varejao got injured Id often see Varejao the only one down low battling for offensive boards, 1 on 2, 1 on 3 most of the time, killing himself, no wonder the guy stays injured, while others standing along the 3pt line watching him kill himself. Hopefully they will have become humble and have a new attitude when Bron does finally come back.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

He gets buried daily on the message boards of local websites. Guy is a fukin bag of diks.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    All I wanna know is why is nobody calling this guy out for taking time off in the middle of the season.

What great player has ever done something like this?
    Are u kidding me. This is the golden boy of NBA and also the Golden boy for ESPN. After the NFL ends we will be back to all Lebron highlights on ESPN and a reminder each and every day on how he is the best player on the planet. I never remembered having to be reminded each and every day that Jordan was the best player on the planet

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    LBJ was telling some former NBAer Jim Jackson last night that he will opt out and join either the Mavs or Rockets next season
    i hear if that fails he wants to go to the Spurs or Golden State. Also wants to try out for the Seahawks in the nfl.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    what crazy stories did u hear about lebron in sobe?
    Its not what I heard. It's what I saw with my own two eyes.

I work in the industry . Saw him out all the time.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave kmarinouofm 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i hear if that fails he wants to go to the Spurs or Golden State. Also wants to try out for the Seahawks in the nfl.
    Strike 2 Thor!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

LBJ has always had a weak mentality. Dude is 6' 8'' 250 the best athlete on planet earth and lets men and women continually punk him.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    LBJ has always had a weak mentality. Dude is 6' 8'' 250 the best athlete on planet earth and lets men and women continually punk him.

Who's "punked" him?

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

is he playing tonight against phoenix...that is really all I care about.

does anyone know?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    All that needs to be said. End the thread.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lebron just wants attention

He must have some disorder

He will never even get to another finals as the league is too strong
    Coach is right here too.

Guy is more interested in his image and what other people think vs. winning.

Now he can come back and be the franchise's "savior" (again), and everyone can talk about how much better Cleveland is when he's back on the court.

He is shallow and insecure.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Who wants to play with bums who dont play defense, Bron saw enough of Bosh taking 3's and jumpers and barely won 2 chips and now he's in Cleveland with playground players(Irving) and power forwards(Love) who only want to take jump shots and not rebound, so he takes a leave of absence, let them lose without him, beg him to come back and promise they will play the right way, before he makes his return. Im sure he hates he came back, thats what you get thinking you can assemble a team for the 2nd time and be guaranteed rings.
    I can't believe he thought he could seriously contend with this current outfit. You are right about all of their shortcomings.

Does this guy have zero basketball intelligence or what?

jjgold

He is not a killer..never was

Yeh he really helped league get back to popularity but he is a clown

He tried to steal spotlight last night from Ohio St

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I can't believe he thought he could seriously contend with this current outfit. You are right about all of their shortcomings.

Does this guy have zero basketball intelligence or what?

Maybe it had zero to do with winning championships and just more about going back to Cleveland and making those guys happy only to take a huge shit on them 2 years later when he leaves again. Maybe he secretly hates Cleveland and wants to destroy the whole city and turn them into the next Detroit.

Still hard to believe they won't "contend" when he comes back. He takes off, lets all the other teams in that tough east beat up on eachother and he coasts to the finals...But then Varejao is out for season and now there is maybe no way they win and Lebron just saving his body.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 01-13-15 at 11:18 AM.

12 Last