MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Thunder -6 (+104)
    Matchbook

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    No offense sir... but that is bold. Taking a weak traveling Denver team on the road playing B2B without there starting point guard and captain playing against a team that is playing hungry... Maybe not smart.. but hungry. Besides I was not inspired at all by Denver's performance at home last nite against a Dallas Team they have man handled in recent years at home and on the road. Looks, bold to me. We shall see. I here Tyreke Evans is out or doubtful for Sacramento so that might help Denver, but it might also help Sacramento the way he has played late against quality opponents. Good Luck to you!!

I took this play exactly becasue Superstar Reke Evans is out and because Denver was playing pathetic B-Ball the last two games. I expect George Karl to light a fire under there @sses and Ty Lawson to be the X-Factor. Nene and Birdman will do the job in the low post against Jason Thompson and his rebounding prowess as well. Beno Udrih won't be able to shoulder the load himself.....go THUGGETS!!

103-98 I think will be the final.

NYSportsGuy210

I Changed My Mind

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I'll go with Denver ML at Sacramento (-125) @ BetJamaica.com

I DO NOT wanna make this bet. I changed my mind sorry....it turns out Superstar Reke Evans will be playing tonight.

Forget about the wager.

NYSportsGuy210

My New Wager

I will take OKC (-5.5) to cover at New Jersey via BODOG.com (-115) instead.

Cancel the DEN moneyline bet at Sacramento. Thank you.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

GSW 3rd quarter +1.5 -110
    I booked this play with Vietbet. I only have account with VB or Betus. Most of the time, vietbet has exactly same line like matchbook. Betus doesn't give out line for 3q before half. Can anyone have account with match booked help me confirm the juice on this play.
    If you couldn't find out the line for it, and decided to disqualify this play it all ok with me.
    Sorry, as I only play this one today.

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Denver Nuggets -1 1/2 Bet Us 220/200

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Golden State Warriors +5.5 -110 Bookmaker

MexicanStallion

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    Thunder -6 (+104)
    Matchbook
    WINNER

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I believe this is a past post wager. Not trying to be the forum police. Nothing is at stake here other than honesty. I believe the game started at 7:30 et and you posted it at 7:53 et.

Williams 22 look into this and see if I am right here.

MexicanStallion

I believe this is a past post wager. Not trying to be the forum police. Nothing is at stake here other than honesty. I believe the game started at 7:30 et and you posted it at 7:53 et.

This is posted late. The game started at 7:30. It shouldn't count

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

You absolutely correct. The listed time of the game was 7:35, this bet will not count.

williams22

This bet is VOID as it was posted 20 minutes after the game started.

williams22

As I stated in the new thread, I will be grading these picks tomorrow morning as I have obligations tonight. My apologies.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    As I stated in the new thread, I will be grading these picks tomorrow morning as I have obligations tonight. My apologies.
    Thanks for all you do williams! We appreciate your trouble. I know this is time consuming for you! This is a good tool to help us all individually. It is helping me and I am sure others. I will pass you some points for your trouble.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thanks for all you do williams! We appreciate your trouble. I know this is time consuming for you! This is a good tool to help us all individually. It is helping me and I am sure others. I will pass you some points for your trouble.
    i agree williams...if i havnt said it yet thanx...great idea
    and to the guy posting plays half hour after the game starts hell isnt anything at stake here why make this harder on williams than it already is? scratching plays adding other plays after they start? make a pick and stick with it not that tough and if your betting your play cant just scratch it out w/o payin juice

2daBank

good call with phx lyon....you are a beast with lake show games

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    good call with phx lyon....you are a beast with lake show games
    Phoenix Suns ML-102 @ Pinnacle
    Oooooo.....bold one there....I like that bet.

GL sir.
    Not more bold than anything else. I have done well fading the Lakers this year in the right spots. I think that judging by the line and knowing the Lakers have already blew out the Suns twice this year at home by a combined 39 pts it would actually be more bold taking the Lakers here. I think the Suns play with some attitude and intensity tonite @home and beat the Lakers. If the Suns get a few defensive stops this game they should be fine. I do not think the Lakers will be able to hold them under 100pts tonite like they have on there home court. Keep in mind the Lakers are a little short handed without their best defensive player Artest. Lakers are coming off a double OT win on just 1 day rest were there starters played huge minutes. Lakers should have lost that game by the way. If Sacramento had any leadership or balls they would have closed that game out... Put it this way.. If tonites game develops like Sacramento game I expect the Suns to win because they will close it out. I expect Phoenix to go over 100 pts tonite and I don't think the Lakers will be able to overcome 100+pts on the road. Take the Lakers of there unifrom and look at the matchup and many people would arrive at taking the Suns tonite. Besides Las Vegas has told me everything I need to know in the "LINE" posted. I might be wrong... No sure things. I like the Suns in this spot though. At the end of the day this is gambling, but this is a good bet win or lose!

Thanks man! Look at the conv. I had with that poster! I love it when a plan comes together.. Hell, its almost as good as the money itself.. My ego yearns to be right.

williams22

and to the guy posting plays half hour after the game starts hell isnt anything at stake here why make this harder on williams than it already is? scratching plays adding other plays after they start? make a pick and stick with it not that tough and if your betting your play cant just scratch it out w/o payin juice
    The kind words (and points) are greatly appreciated guys, thanks
    Thank you also to those who helped spot the past-posting today.

Again, I apologize that the grading won't be done until tomorrow, but hopefully you guys can survive The new thread has been posted.

If there are any improvements anyone would like to see made please let me know. I will be adding a percentage column in the future, once we have guys with double-digit amounts of picks.

williams22

Thanks man! Look at the conv. I had with that poster! I love it when a plan comes together.. Hell, its almost as good as the money itself.. My ego yearns to be right.
    5-1 so far lyon, very nice work!

2daBank

ya i read it throughout the day....friend of mine was actually on lake show told him between the line and you being on phx aint no way id touch them

lyon804

The kind words (and points) are greatly appreciated guys, thanks
    Thank you also to those who helped spot the past-posting today.

Again, I apologize that the grading won't be done until tomorrow, but hopefully you guys can survive The new thread has been posted.

If there are any improvements anyone would like to see made please let me know. I will be adding a percentage column in the future, once we have guys with double-digit amounts of picks.

You are very welcome. We appreciate what you do. Anybody with half a brain knows this is time consuming on your behalf and you definitely are not required to do so. And yes, we will all survive until you grade our plays. I am not kidding I believe this is a valuable tool. It let's you know how others are feeling about plays. After we get more numbers we can learn really who's who and hopefully gain insight from the best cappers here... Thanks for noticing I am 5-1.. Good start, nothing more, nothing less. I have being doing this way too long to expect that to continue. Thanks again!

lyon804

ya i read it throughout the day....friend of mine was actually on lake show told him between the line and you being on phx aint no way id touch them
    Yea, I was huge on that play. I was huge on Sacramento the other nite against the Lake show and lost... Don't know if you watched that game, but I was fukked out of my money by going to double overtime and countless other things. At the end of the day it didn't work. I was shocked and pissed and lost money in the process.

As far as your friend goes... I got friends like that too. You can't help them if they got an ego. I have a huge ego myself and couldn't be helped in the earlier part of my career. I didn't know anybody that could of helped me, but it wouldn't have mattered anyways. I too would have probably jumped on the Lakers right there several years ago... Hell, who hasn't in that spot?? That was a dumb money play to take the Lake show in that spot for many glaring reasons. Over the years I have learned there is alot of information that can be gained in certain lines. All in all most of us start out as degenerates. You take your lumps along the way and learn from your mistakes. I was not a very fast learner, but then again I was a 19yr kid win I started.

2daBank

bout same here lyon...been at it bout 11 years and sometimes still cant help my degen moments just try and suppress them the best i canya the sac gm was a tough break 4sure. luckily it was 1 of my degen moments and parleyed some second half into that 1...lol was praying for OT

NYSportsGuy210

Whatever Dude

This bet is VOID as it was posted 20 minutes after the game started.

Whatever guys, I wasn't even watching the game when I changed to this wager. This was just a play I always liked considering how strong OKC has been coming on as of late and the Nets being....well the Nets.

williams22

Whatever guys, I wasn't even watching the game when I changed to this wager. This was just a play I always liked considering how strong OKC has been coming on as of late and the Nets being....well the Nets.
    With all due respect sir, it doesn't matter in the slightest if you were watching or not. You can't possibly be upset that this wager wasn't counted.

NYSportsGuy210

2dabank

Yea exactly....my intention was to scratch the play at the last second and make some random guy I don't even know life's much harder.....

Get a clue dude and stop trying to act like you're some hero.....if Reke Evans is a alst second play why would I still make the same bet? I use logic and factor besides just flipping coins.

First 12