johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Sunday January 04, 2014 Plays!!!

Early plays:

Detroit -2 (-120). Buy + (0.5). I just saw this line come out and made the play immediately. I bought .05 down to -2. I'll take the hot home team and the better coach over the inconsistent Kings on the road with a shit coach.

Milwaukee - (whatever). Whatever the line is if its under -7, I'm taking it. The Knicks are done for the season. They better tank it and hope for a good lottery pick. Bucks in a laughter.

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Early plays:

Detroit -2 (-120). Buy + (0.5). I just saw this line come out and made the play immediately. I bought .05 down to -2. I'll take the hot home team and the better coach over the inconsistent Kings on the road with a shit coach.

Milwaukee - (whatever). Whatever the line is if its under -7, I'm taking it. The Knicks are done for the season. They better tank it and hope for a good lottery pick. Bucks in a laughter.
    Detroit-2 (-120) is the only play today guys. The Bucks -6 line is steadily climbing upwards and I don't like it. New York is shit yes, but I don't like it too much when everyone expects a blow out. I'll pass on that game.

johnnymapalo

Cash it! Detroit in a laughter. Looks like my other would be bet with Milwaukee is winning too. Oh well, 1 big win is good enough for me.

Record
    (10-6) (1 push)