johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

1 Play today Guys!!! Saturday January 03, 2015!!

Orlando -4 (-120). Buy +.05. I don't really like the card today but Imma just fade Charlotte ole sorry ass on the road. This is a small $8.00 bet. Lol. I don't really like Orlando either but Charlotte is just the crappier of the 2.

Record
    (8-5) (1 push)

johnnymapalo

1 more play guys:

Utah +3 (-150). Bought +2 points. Lol. I need a little cushion here but I see this being a close game with the refs possibly cheating for the home team (Minnesota) and giving the home team the win. I feel safe with a 3 point cushion. Jazz should win outright though. I hope.

hottips
    hottips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

good bets, goodluck man

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Orlando -4 (-120). Buy +.05. I don't really like the card today but Imma just fade Charlotte ole sorry ass on the road. This is a small $8.00 bet. Lol. I don't really like Orlando either but Charlotte is just the crappier of the 2.

Record
    (8-5) (1 push

Imma go ahead and record this one as a loss. Looks like Orlando is still hung over from their trip to Disney Land. Oh well. It was only 8 bones.

Record (8-6) (1 push)

johnnymapalo

Record
    (9-6) (1 push)

Jazz brought home the bacon. Minnesota as favorites. Pfft. Yeah right! Orlando sucks. Played small anyways so I could care less. On to tomorrow guys. Can't believe I missed Houston as a 6 point favorite against the offensively challenged Miami Heat. The Heat sucks!

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Buying points in the NBA is not profitable long term. Heck buying points in sports betting in general isn't. Glad your jazz pulled through.

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    Buying points in the NBA is not profitable long term. Heck buying points in sports betting in general isn't. Glad your jazz pulled through.
    Dude -150 to $100 is not a bad buy. Its usually -110 to $100. I buy points now and then for a cushion and to secure a win. Usually, I only buy +0.5 to get to an even number.