Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

... are the Rockets stuck with Josh Smith? ..guy is a curse

look at the Pistons (look like a playoff team since he left)

look at the Rockets (serious playoff team, but look like garbage since his arrival)

i think the GM in Houston made the same error as Billy Beane in Oakland

1 big fat move too many.

if Billy Beane stands pat after Szamardja,
    Oakland probably wins Division

if Houston GM stands pat after Corey Brewer trade (great pick up)
    Houston a top 2 team in West?

hard to say..

first game with Brewer they creamed Portland.. just one game, but they looked
    immediately in sync.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Jsmith needs to come off the bench.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i mean salary wise... what are the terms.. can't they just cut him?

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Oakland was up 6 -1 in the wc game. Lester is loser trash.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Josh Smith belongs in the post with an emphasis on defense which is his strong suit..unfortunately...all he does is shoot the ball to his hearts content...the Rockets are finished...he will destroy the chemistry of that locker room by seasons end...

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Josh Smith belongs in the post with an emphasis on defense which is his strong suit..unfortunately...all he does is shoot the ball to his hearts content...the Rockets are finished...he will destroy the chemistry of that locker room by seasons end...
    Question is why would Houston bring him in when they're already a great Western Conference team. Just look at Atlanta and Detroit post Josh Smith

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Josh smith makes this team better you fools.........

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Question is why would Houston bring him in when they're already a great Western Conference team. Just look at Atlanta and Detroit post Josh Smith
    Because Morey is the NBA's version of wild bill....the guy loves to pull the trigger...He's clearly over compensating for the blanks he fired on the Bosh/Parsons bounties.....plus...Smith is best friends with Dwight. (which might explain a lot..lol)

He's one of those guys that leaves teams and the teams magically get better...(See Hawks and Detroit)...I think he's bad news...but hey its still early...I suppose...they sure gave Miami the business tonight tho..lol jesus...

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Because Morey is the NBA's version of wild bill....the guy loves to pull the trigger...He's clearly over compensating for the blanks he fired on the Bosh/Parsons bounties.....plus...Smith is best friends with Dwight. (which might explain a lot..lol)

He's one of those guys that leaves teams and the teams magically get better...(See Hawks and Detroit)...I think he's bad news...but hey its still early...I suppose...they sure gave Miami the business tonight tho..lol jesus...
    Yeah they started Motiejunas tonight at the 4 and benched Josh Smith. Look what happens