KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20322

3 Plays I Like

Boston +5.5
    Pelicans +1.5
    Raptors +5

Celts should keep it close, much anticipated return of Rondo. Mavs have struggled since trading for him. Same with Houston, they're struggling with integrating Smith and Brewer into the rotation. Really like Raps, I think they match up well with GS. They can run teams off the 3pt line and will have an advantage down low.

Happy belated New Year to everyone.

Edit: Small plays on Boston +3 1H and Pelicans +.5 1H. Got good number on Raps, bad numbers on Pelicans and Celtics.
    Last edited by KRIT; 01-02-15 at 06:04 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Good Luck

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Good luck KRIT, not sure how I feel about Boston. Liking the other two though.

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

im not gonna play it but why do you say mavs have struggled since getting rondo

They just destroyed washington wizards by 25 , and if the mavs are struggling since getting rondo what are the celtics ? they have been horribel since the trade and only won last game since trading rondo and thats against a sacramento team who only wn one game ats in december

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

I like the Toronto, but line keep dropping, and don't know why... already 4

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Good luck KRIT, not sure how I feel about Boston. Liking the other two though.
    Yeah Boston first half might be better play, i'll probably will take them first half small. They have imploded second half on me a lot this year. Even though record is very different between Pelicans and Rockets, I think Pelicans are playing better ball at the moment.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post
    im not gonna play it but why do you say mavs have struggled since getting rondo

They just destroyed washington wizards by 25 , and if the mavs are struggling since getting rondo what are the celtics ? they have been horribel since the trade and only won last game since trading rondo and thats against a sacramento team who only wn one game ats in december
    They're 4-2 since getting Rondo, but probably not covering in many of those games. Barely beat a SA team without their big 4, barely beat OKC without Durant, and barely beat Lakers. Wiz are their only big win with Rondo.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    I like the Toronto, but line keep dropping, and don't know why... already 4
    Not sure why it went down. Maybe someone is out? I think Raps may win this game. GS is pretty similar to Portland and to be honest Raps should have won that game.