bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Friday NBA Play of the WEEK

Dwade really showed out to lebrons ass today.He showed when he goes hard and hes challenged he can still play with the best.I think lebron elevated that heat team too play against him like the title contenders he built in them.No way was miami losing that game after I look at what surrounded the hype.I actually lost my ass on that game today.If clipps hold on ill be in the money today.All this shit being said I think its back too buisness in orlando tomorrow and lebron spanks that ass, oh and kyrie..With out irvin ,lebron is on a losing team in the cavs.

Cavs by 14 over orlando.Dont even think too hard about this.EASY cav cover.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

bradley, maybe this gambling thing just isn't for you brah

bradleysnyder

Why do you think I neverrrrrr post here? Because of this bullshit right here.Grow the phuck up.If you have no positive comment then move on.No Con troll ass dont suprise me, but 77? Come on......geezus

bradleysnyder

And watch the EZ cover tomorrow double or triple the spread

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

So do you guys not like the play or what?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with your bet Bradley

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Dwade really showed out to lebrons ass today.He showed when he goes hard and hes challenged he can still play with the best.I think lebron elevated that heat team too play against him like the title contenders he built in them.No way was miami losing that game after I look at what surrounded the hype.I actually lost my ass on that game today.If clipps hold on ill be in the money today.All this shit being said I think its back too buisness in orlando tomorrow and lebron spanks that ass, oh and kyrie..With out irvin ,lebron is on a losing team in the cavs.

Yes, I think that's a good play too. Cavs on the small line against a shit team like Orlando. I'm glad the Cavs lost yesterday too. Maybe the line goes down some more.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

Yes, I think that's a good play too. Cavs on the small line against a shit team like Orlando. I'm glad the Cavs lost yesterday too. Maybe the line goes down some more.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Magic getting hammered. Down to +4.

This place never ceases to amaze me.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

see brad, thats why i said what i said. if you can't spot the sucker lines than you're the sucker. it was -5 now down to -4. SO YOU MUST REALLY LOVE IT NOW.

80% on Miami and the line drops. yikes.

hope you hit your play, i won't root against people but this had all the "red flag" warnings early on of a stay away game. betting these types long term is a recipe for disaster. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT MAN

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    see brad, thats why i said what i said. if you can't spot the sucker lines than you're the sucker. it was -5 now down to -4. SO YOU MUST REALLY LOVE IT NOW.

80% on Miami and the line drops. yikes.

hope you hit your play, i won't root against people but this had all the "red flag" warnings early on of a stay away game. betting these types long term is a recipe for disaster. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT MAN

I believe the saying goes: " if you cant spot the sucker in the room, then it is you"

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Bradley is back, yess!