Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe now blaming Lakers Front Office

Kobe is a little facked now that Laker Charmin has exposed HIM as the problem.
    Kobe trying to damage-control quickly. Can't blame rest of team (they best NBA best Warriors)

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/12/24/kob...les-management

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...nt-turn-around

"I trust they will fix it soon"

meaning 'they' screwed it up

according to Kobe, he is implying that he is in L.A. doing it alone,
    because of Laker brass' inability to sign top talent (poor Kobe)

never mind that Laker brass set up meeting with Carmelo (and Kobe skipped the meeting
    to help positively recruit him)

never mind he refused to even phone Nash.. insisting that Nash call him
    (and ostensibly ask permission to come)

never mind that Howard left directly due to Kobe's hostile psychological environment

never mind that Pau left to get away from Kobe's blame-centric ego, put as many games
    on Pau as he could "time to put on the BIG-BOY pants"

ad infinitum
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 44 Mag, and Menses

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Dude.... STFU WITH YOUR STUPID KOBE THREADS!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

When Kobe wasn't riding Shaq's coattails to garner a ring, he was beating a piss-poor Magic team or riding Pau's coattails (with a little help from the officials).

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    When Kobe wasn't riding Shaq's coattails to garner a ring, he was beating a piss-poor Magic team or riding Pau's coattails (with a little help from the officials).
    Are Kobe Bryant and Le suck (I don't know my social welfare daddy) Bron James brothers?

Le Bron whines and cries every time he gets a foul called on him.

I am sure Le Bron whines and cries at the front office also.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    d-uh.... don't read them. do not click on the thread and enter.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Since bball is a team sport Bean is very overrated, yet because of numbers from longevity people will put him in top 10, its a shame people dont think.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Kobe ( what kind of name is that?) sucks. Selfish player, always has been, and I mean ( has been) . LOL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz, and GIVEMETHEMONEY

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

I noticed the article on ESPN this morning. I must say I am not surprised...What else could Kobe do? Bash Jeremy Lin? LOL. Keep in mind folks that this is the same front office that just gave him 50 million...This is the same organization that paid for Kobe's travel expenses to and from Colorado during Rape Gate...only to have Kobe complain to Jerry Buss that the plane was not first class below to his standards...LOL.....this clown doesn't get it and never will....

The Spineless coward that Byron is could not contain his laugh when asked the question whether or not the team could play the same way against Chicago once Kobe was reinserted into the lineup...Scott could not keep a straight face...neither will the public...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I noticed the article on ESPN this morning. I must say I am not surprised...What else could Kobe do? Bash Jeremy Lin? LOL. Keep in mind folks that this is the same front office that just gave him 50 million...This is the same organization that paid for Kobe's travel expenses to and from Colorado during Rape Gate...only to have Kobe complain to Jerry Buss that the plane was not first class below to his standards...LOL.....this clown doesn't get it and never will....

The Spineless coward that Byron is could not contain his laugh when asked the question whether or not the team could play the same way against Chicago once Kobe was reinserted into the lineup...Scott could not keep a straight face...neither will the public...
    LOL>. nice one Menses, he still can't call Kobe out 100%

i guess Kobe sitting in another win, or Kobe taking over in another loss will do it..

you and me both understood this years ago..
    but Laker Nation is coming around.. as many of the quotes we have posted from forums
    aptly demonstrate.

did you hear Swaggy's comments post 'WIN'

" guys played like Django Unchained... (laugh) they had no handcuffs on)

http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/141223YoungPostgame

handcuffs.. lol

that's putting it lightly

larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Kobe bryant is one of the most overated players of all time

Paul Pierce , Allen Iverson and Prime TMac would have won just as many rings if they acually had a prime shaq, a prime pau gasol and prime odom and bynum

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    LOL>. nice one Menses, he still can't call Kobe out 100%

i guess Kobe sitting in another win, or Kobe taking over in another loss will do it..

you and me both understood this years ago..
    but Laker Nation is coming around.. as many of the quotes we have posted from forums
    aptly demonstrate.

did you hear Swaggy's comments post 'WIN'

" guys played like Django Unchained... (laugh) they had no handcuffs on)

http://www.nba.com/lakers/video/141223YoungPostgame

handcuffs.. lol

that's putting it lightly
    LOL Nick Young is not afraid to speak the truth when it comes to Kobe....he is hilarious..all the while knowing full well that the public would pick up right away on what he was saying...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post

Paul Pierce , Allen Iverson and Prime TMac would have won just as many rings if they acually had a prime shaq, a prime pau gasol and prime odom and bynum
    I have been saying this for over a decade...With Phil Jacksons leadership, Triangle, and Shaq's dominance....most of the top forwards and guards of that era would have won championships...Shaq almost got one with Penny and ended up getting a 4th with Wade...what does that tell you? Kobe threw away what most top players of his era would have killed for...a dominant front court...
    Last edited by Menses; 12-25-14 at 09:26 AM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post

yep.. well said.. Iverson was gold.. pity no true dominant companions