willo
    willo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Willo's early picks of the day

Getting in early, picks always subject to change due to injuries, but here goes.

Bulls +3 v Wiz -Bulls starting to get their shit together. beat a very good Raptors side last night, got the bigs to trouble the Wiz and Bulter could guard Wall or Beal if one of them gets of the leash. B2B for the Bulls, but feel that they are on a roll.
    Pelicans -1 v Pacers. Pacers are a shit side that try their guts out every night. Pels playing so good ball late, been very competitive and even beat some of the top sides.. Davis too much for them to handle as well as Reek. Enough said really.
    Hornets +6 v Bucks -thats a lot of points to give this young Bucks side. They play hard, but have a lot of injuries. Hornets starting to get some of last seasons form back. Amazing what happens when Lance is out of the line up. Hornets on a b2b as well is a worry, but the Hornets play strong against the weaker sides, so i expect them to be very competitive.
    Mavs +1 v Suns - This is my worry game. Mavs struggling to find themselves since the addition of Rondo. They are a good side and sooner or later they will roll. Suns been up and down all year, hard to gauge how they really are rolling. Think with the addition of Rondo, will help contain the suns guard combo, allowing Dirk to fire. Parson's was horrible today against the Hawks, i expect him to come out swinging too.
    Best of luck everyone, lets get some coin. I owe that fat santa bastard more money again this year.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Hard to believe but true: Milwaukee is the best team in the LEAGUE ATS: 20-8.

willo
    willo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

interesting fact.....damn.....lol, still feel pretty confident in the hornets.......will b a tight game