Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

LT Profit: Suns -10½ to Romp over Lakers

Suns -10½ to Romp over Lakers

Game Time: 5/2/2007 10:35:00 PM -
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group
    http://www.who2beton.com/

The Suns posted their second double-digit win of this series on the road in Game 4, so look for them to wrap things up at home tonight with another romp over the deflated Lakers.

The Lakers tried to make this a series by winning Game 3 at home, but the Suns made a statement by winning Game 4 by 13 points at Los Angeles to take a 3-1 stranglehold of this series.

The last time these clubs played in the desert, the Phoenix absolutely destroyed the Lake Show 126-98 in Game 2, and we look for the Suns to end this series with another emphatic win tonight. Yes, we are aware that Phoenix has actually struggled as a double-digit favorite this season, covering on just one such occasion. However that was the regular season, and we simply feel the Suns will dominate here with so much at stake, so as not to give the Lakers a glimmer of hope.

The Lakers usually do not react well to double-digit losses, going just 20-37 the last 57 times they were coming off of such a defeat. Perhaps most telling, over the last 10 playoff years, teams have held a 3-1 series lead and are favored by nine points or more are 9-3, 75 percent ATS!

Play: Suns -10½

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Agreed. Lakers will probably get routed like they did in Game 2

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe the best way to play the Suns in tonight's game is 3Q ATS. They often start out slow after a good win. And they often finish weak when up by DD's. Their 3Q record, however, is great against the LAL. When they're rusty to start the game, that rust is gone when they come out for the 2H.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Dark Horse. I read something the other day where I think they are 8-1 ATS in the 3rd Q against LA.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Lakers tonight guys. The Sun seems to ease up when they feel they have a series in hand, and I can see it happening once again tonight.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I believe the best way to play the Suns in tonight's game is 3Q ATS. They often start out slow after a good win. And they often finish weak when up by DD's. Their 3Q record, however, is great against the LAL. When they're rusty to start the game, that rust is gone when they come out for the 2H.
    Who lets you bet on the 3rd quarter. Don't most books only offer 1st quarter and 2nd half wagering?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plenty of books offer 3Q and 4Qs. Greek will even let you bet those at halftime.