NBA Monday

Milwaukee TT: over 102. Loss
    SAS TT: over 95. PUSH
    Indy TT: under 101.5. Loss
    Portland TT: over 100.5. WIN
    Orlando @ Toronto: Orlando +7.5. Loss
    Chicago +3. Loss
    Cleve & Port ML Parlay. WIN
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 12-16-14 at 04:11 AM.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Well, I'm playing the Over for the game in Portland, so hope both your SA TT and Porland TT hit bud!
    Got Raps ML in a parlay.

Will be a good test for Hawks tonight vs Bulls.
    If Hawks win, they have shown me they may be good enough to break through this year, and have gotten better on the road.
    I am contemplating a futures bet of who will win the Eastern Conf. - between Raps (+800) and Hawks (+2200)...think Raptors have a better chance since they likely will be a Top 3 seed, but the payout for Hawks would be awesome and maybe worth a shot as a likely seed of 4-6.
    Grizzlies odds to win their division is nearly 4:1!!! Do they have what it takes to win their division? Or come close?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

You forgot about the Cav's in the East. The west is too tough to call right now, I mean look @ GS, they are tough, OKC getting it back together, never count out SAS, and the Clippers will eventually fold like a cheap tent.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You forgot about the Cav's in the East. The west is too tough to call right now, I mean look @ GS, they are tough, OKC getting it back together, never count out SAS, and the Clippers will eventually fold like a cheap tent.
    Not worth +170 for Cavs to win the East...horrible odds IMO...the Raptors have a shot I think the way they are playing. In last year's playoffs they didn't do well, but they were inexperienced. They have shown what they can do on the road too. I like their chances at +800.
    They should win Round 1, which means I can hedge at that point with whomever they play in the next 2 rounds...or maybe not even hedge until they make the Eastern Conf. finals...just thinking out loud here. I like futures bets because if you hit 1 (like I did last year with Spurs at +950), it helps a ton if you have a mediocre or really bad month of betting...like I tend to have.

I put in bet yesterday for SeaHawks to win NFC at +225. If they win this Sunday, their chances will be pretty good with a likely #2 seed.

RollinDo

It's "CAVS" - not "Cav's"

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn't say to bet the Cav's, I said you left them out of the equation. The West, meh, if you are looking for long odds for a large payout you could pick just about anybody. But be realistic, these long shots almost never win.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rollindo View Post

not worth +170 for cavs to win the east...horrible odds imo...the raptors have a shot i think the way they are playing. In last year's playoffs they didn't do well, but they were inexperienced. They have shown what they can do on the road too. I like their chances at +800.
    They should win round 1, which means i can hedge at that point with whomever they play in the next 2 rounds...or maybe not even hedge until they make the eastern conf. Finals...just thinking out loud here. I like futures bets because if you hit 1 (like i did last year with spurs at +950), it helps a ton if you have a mediocre or really bad month of betting...like i tend to have.

I put in bet yesterday for seahawks to win nfc at +225. If they win this sunday, their chances will be pretty good with a likely #2 seed.
    really

RollinDo

really
    Just saying you might as well just bet Cavs game-by-game instead of +170...there is not much payout there.
    Even if Cavs are a bit more likely to win the East, I would rather take a chance on a team that is quite capable at +800...it's gambling after all. You are right about the West, but I was talking about Memphis being +375 to win their division - not even the west. They are in 1st place and if they can sustain their play, maybe just maybe they are worth a shot to win their division. Spurs are +100, which oddsmakers are banking on them to win the division...but anyone can take that division - it is stacked with Dallas in the 4th spot currently.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

3 games in 4 nights for both Portland and Spurs. That's got under written all over it.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    3 games in 4 nights for both Portland and Spurs. That's got under written all over it.

RollinDo

Don't get why Under would be the play...isn't it the defenses that aren't as strong with some fatigue?
    I see it as a 103-100 type of game...this is my 1st totals bet (with real $) this season in nba.
    I have had 4-5 Over leans so far that I either didn't play or used sbr betpoints...they all hit.

marcus365
    marcus365's Avatar Become A Pro!

That last pick is not right i love toronto-pts in this spot.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

ORL+7.5 why do you think it dropped from 9? I like ORL as dogs all year and the last time they played ORL should have won. Does orl get another hot start vs RAPs like nov 11th?

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by marcus365 View Post
    That last pick is not right i love toronto-pts in this spot.
    Ok Marcus...cool that you can look into the future and know this is "not right".
    Thanks for chiming in...why don't you have your own thread with all your picks?
    Why does Mag draw all these punks on his threads?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC
    ;23199129]ORL+7.5 why do you think it dropped from 9? I like ORL as dogs all year and the last time they played ORL should have won. Does orl get another hot start vs RAPs like nov 11th?
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post

Ok Marcus...cool that you can look into the future and know this is "not right".
    Thanks for chiming in...why don't you have your own thread with all your picks?
    Why does Mag draw all these punks on his threads?

You know, if this ass wipe was somewhat polite (Marcus) I might try to reason with him. But like the other day he makes one correct selection and then throws us under the bus with his other picks that LOST. But, I guess he forgot to mention that.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Both teams tired, so while defense may lack some, the pace for each team will slow way down. Less run and gun in the defensive rebound game. Low tempo=low scoring. Just my opinion.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Both teams tired, so while defense may lack some, the pace for each team will slow way down. Less run and gun in the defensive rebound game. Low tempo=low scoring. Just my opinion.
    Well James, you make a valid argument. However, SAS will be on their 8th B2B and only twice have they failed to hit 95. So you maybe you are correct, and I know & you guys know Pops will rest some players, probably Duncan. But their bench is better than most starting line ups. I can only hope for the best. BOL men in your wagers, nobody has a crystal ball. well, actually I do, but it doesn't work. LOL.

marcus365

Mag who your daddy, take the raptors-pts and wipe a hundred dollars of vegas money with your ass.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Mag who your daddy, take the raptors-pts and wipe a hundred dollars of vegas money with your ass.
    Such a class act. Go haunt somebody else little fella.

RollinDo

Apparently YOU his daddy - tellin' him what to do and not to do.
    Care to post your winnings/losings? Or just wanna stay a scared little punk who picks on someone who is a proven winner?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Such a class act. Go haunt somebody else little fella.

Apparently YOU his daddy - tellin' him what to do and not to do.
    Care to post your winnings/losings? Or just wanna stay a scared little punk who picks on someone who is a proven winner?
    What a useless dick. LOL.

marcus365

Could we all just get alone

marcus365

Mag, and the boys im currently cleaning my ass with 100 of Vegas dollars Toronto-pts have me in the green. Who your daddy.

RollinDo

Mag, and the boys im currently cleaning my ass with 100 of Vegas dollars Toronto-pts have me in the green. Who your daddy.
    My daddy I greatly respect...you I do not.
    Why do you even come on here?

RollinDo

Looks like my 1st totals play in nba is going down unless there is OT in Portland...
    I hate watching the scoreboard for Overs...every possession you're hoping they score and when there's a scoring drought it kills the total.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 12-15-14 at 10:31 PM.

RollinDo

We got it pretty easily bro! I stopped tracking it about halfway through the 3rd when they were on pace for about 175.
    And you got that parlay.
    I just can't put anything with LeBron in a parlay...as you know, when I back him, they tank...but not tonight.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Well, I'm playing the Over for the game in Portland, so hope both your SA TT and Porland TT hit bud!
    Got Raps ML in a parlay.

Will be a good test for Hawks tonight vs Bulls.
    If Hawks win, they have shown me they may be good enough to break through this year, and have gotten better on the road.
    I am contemplating a futures bet of who will win the Eastern Conf. - between Raps (+800) and Hawks (+2200)...think Raptors have a better chance since they likely will be a Top 3 seed, but the payout for Hawks would be awesome and maybe worth a shot as a likely seed of 4-6.
    Grizzlies odds to win their division is nearly 4:1!!! Do they have what it takes to win their division? Or come close?
    I like that Grizzlies play. The only thing is that you have 4 elite teams in that division so if any of the other 3 get very hot, you can be in trouble. No margin for error. All 4 teams might win 55 games or more.

I already have over 7 grand tied up in futures so likely leaving it alone. Can't overextend myself on these. Odds are really tempting though.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Something that's probably worth a shot too is the Spurs NOT to win the division that's probably at -115 or so.

Any one those 4 teams can win it. It's literally a crapshoot. You're getting basically evens on just one of the 3 other great teams in that division finishing above them.

They look like they may be in one of those years where they have to settle for a low seed. You never know when they can get healthy and reel off 19 straight like last year but I just don't see it in them this year.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yesterday 03:24 PM#4
    marcus365

Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 0

Message Me

I like philly,lakers, chicago bears with the pts. Vegas cant stand me.

Reply Reply With Quote 0 for 3 what a shame

RollinDo

Yesterday 03:24 PM#4
    marcus365

Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 0

Message Me

I like philly,lakers, chicago bears with the pts. Vegas cant stand me.

Reply Reply With Quote 0 for 3 what a shame
    Funny I didn't see a follow up post by Marcus about these winners...looks like after you wiped, Vegas did a little wiping with your cash.