AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

g st won't win tonight

they may cover but will not win
    also I see a lot of people wan't to take warriors plus points
    you know dallas has whipped them as many times as they didn't

very inconsistent scoring in wins from 2 3 4 a lot of 6's 7and a fair share of 9 10 12 13 14 29's

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Safest thing may be to just "watch" it. More games are always on the horizon.

It will be GS+5.5 1st H or nothing for me, the unraveling in this game will come in the 2nd H.....IMO.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm passing on side in this game, but I do like the over in this one.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Why are you on Dallas so hard. I hope you lose your money.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by cwsulzba View Post
    Nice...... What nobody can state their opinions here anymore. I truly believe Dallas will come back and win the series and after Dallas routs G State tonight their will be believers in Dallas again.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gave the Mavs the benefit of the doubt after Game 2 that they had found a way to win. No way in hell you should think they cover after Games 3 and 4 whether they're playing in Dallas, Oakland or Iraq. I'll take GS and the points and not even second guess it.

mr t
    mr t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11035

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Nice...... What nobody can state their opinions here anymore. I truly believe Dallas will come back and win the series and after Dallas routs G State tonight their will be believers in Dallas again.
    I'm with u all the way. Dallas wins big tonight, I feel sorry for warriors backers. Dirk shows why he was mvp candidate.

go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mavs have no answer defensively WHICH IS WHERE IT WILL BE ONE!!! Dirk is showing why he's NOT an MVP and just how right D-Wade was!!!!!!!! Go Warriors!!!

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

The play for me is either Golden St +9 or no play at all.

Dallas only won game 2 by 17 pts or whatever because the Warriors had Davis and Jackson out midway through the 4th.

Dallas has not proven on ANY court that they can beat GS by 10 pts plus without GS players going out of the game. How someone can be confident in Dallas tonight is beyond me.

Play on GS or nothing.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ah, back from vacation (where I didn't have internet, which explains my absence from this board since Thursday)...Dallas will win tonight because the league NEEDS them to win tonight, plain and simple. The FT disparity will be huge (think Spurs-Nuggets in game 1 of their series or Phoenix-LA in game 3 of their series)---both 14 point swings at the stripe, and both losing teams only mustered 12 FT Attempts in each contest.

So, if GS gets hosed by a bunch of ticky-tack calls (pretty much a certainty) and Dallas attempts 33 FT's to GS's 15--especially considering how good Dallas usually is from the FT line--then Dallas will win and maybe win big.

Tonight will be about the refs. Either they show up and Dallas gets an obscene home court advantage (and likely wins by 10+) or they call a fair game and Golden State hangs and probably even wins. Davis, Jackson and Richardson present significant matchup problems as all are big, strong and versatile. I'm betting G.S (small) but my head is telling me that the refs will give this one to the Mavs. The NBA needs this series to go 6 or 7, and historically, that means the NBA will get a game 6 and maybe 7.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by cwsulzba View Post
    Go f\*\*k yourself

also I never said I was betting dallas I simply said golden st. won't win, learn comprehension your a student.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    Safest thing may be to just "watch" it. More games are always on the horizon.

It will be GS+5.5 1st H or nothing for me, the unraveling in this game will come in the 2nd H.....IMO.
    I totally agree with ya , Nevada. GS 1st H +5.5 is a super good deal. Dallas could win and cover line but 1st H will be GS

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow some people getting pretty upset on this board I do think Dallas has a good shot at winning this game and even covering. They have faced adversity before and know how to win the reason I don't think they will win tonight though and the reason GS goes on to the next round is simple. They don't have clutch guys the most clutch player on their team is Jerry Stackhouse. Dirk is probably the least clutch player on either team out of the starters don't believe me look at how many of Golden States players hit BIG shots when they needed them I don't care if they where open or not they hit them. Dirk got open shots and covered shots the only ones he hit was after the game was already decided. Golden State closes out Dallas today. I don't wish for anyone to lose their money of course I hope my pick wins, but if someone taking Dallas wins then good picking.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Ah, back from vacation (where I didn't have internet, which explains my absence from this board since Thursday)...Dallas will win tonight because the league NEEDS them to win tonight, plain and simple. The FT disparity will be huge (think Spurs-Nuggets in game 1 of their series or Phoenix-LA in game 3 of their series)---both 14 point swings at the stripe, and both losing teams only mustered 12 FT Attempts in each contest.

So, if GS gets hosed by a bunch of ticky-tack calls (pretty much a certainty) and Dallas attempts 33 FT's to GS's 15--especially considering how good Dallas usually is from the FT line--then Dallas will win and maybe win big.

Tonight will be about the refs. Either they show up and Dallas gets an obscene home court advantage (and likely wins by 10+) or they call a fair game and Golden State hangs and probably even wins. Davis, Jackson and Richardson present significant matchup problems as all are big, strong and versatile. I'm betting G.S (small) but my head is telling me that the refs will give this one to the Mavs. The NBA needs this series to go 6 or 7, and historically, that means the NBA will get a game 6 and maybe 7.
    You beat me to this subject......all about the $'s for the F$#@ing NBA...no doubt they want more games out of this series.
    This is why I would only bet GS for 1st H. I think the "official" messing with this game will be more evident in 2nd H.

Damn, this game is stirring up some Sh#% just on this board alone.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is the game to take Dallas minus the points... 9 is a lot to lay with them havin lost to the Warriors 6 out of 7 times this season, but I really think the Mavs will win by double figures tonight... GS will have a letdown tonight, thinkin about having game 6 in the City to lean back on! I really think that the Warriors want to win this series in front of their fans and will come into this game with that attitude... I look for them to give a good effort tonight, but I think the Mavs will put it to em! I won't be playin, but if I had to I'd lay the points with Dallas!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas by 27.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Wow some people getting pretty upset on this board I do think Dallas has a good shot at winning this game and even covering. They have faced adversity before and know how to win the reason I don't think they will win tonight though and the reason GS goes on to the next round is simple. They don't have clutch guys the most clutch player on their team is Jerry Stackhouse. Dirk is probably the least clutch player on either team out of the starters don't believe me look at how many of Golden States players hit BIG shots when they needed them I don't care if they where open or not they hit them. Dirk got open shots and covered shots the only ones he hit was after the game was already decided. Golden State closes out Dallas today. I don't wish for anyone to lose their money of course I hope my pick wins, but if someone taking Dallas wins then good picking.
    The better way to make a statement "I hope my pick wins"

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Dallas by 27.
    You have some high hopes there man good luck with that call I say if Dallas wins by double digits it is low 12-15 range I think it will stay below double digits though. The NBA if it is "fixed" as so many claim which I just can not believe they would want the games close people don't care about long series they want close games and dramatic finishes. Especially in clinching games involving playoffs. There is almost no way the FT diff will be that big in this game though Phoenix cost themselves Game 3 with no penetration to draw fouls that is all GS does is penetrate the basket get to the FT line or kick it out for 3 almost no mid range jumpers unless they get tied up in the shot clock.