Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe Calls His Teammates "Soft" as Cotton Tissue !!!!!!! Then Yells at the GM LOL

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant returned to practice for the first time this month and called his teammates "soft" during a heated 5-on-5 scrimmage between the starters and reserves Thursday.

When practice was opened to the media, Bryant and Nick Young were already trading barbs during the scrimmage with Young telling Bryant, "Nobody in the world can guard me one-on-one," and Bryant telling Young, "You're going exactly where I want you to go."

Later Bryant said, "You mutha-----fuccas------ are soft like Charmin in this muthafucca----. God damn, is this the type of s--- that's going on in these practices? Now I see why we've lost 20 f---ing games. We're soft like Charmin. We're soft like s---."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ated-scrimmage

Folks...it has been quite apparent to me since the fiasco with Dwight Howard, that Kobe is ready to go off the deep end...Remember, this is a 36 year old shooting guard in the twilight of his career...maturity and wisdom usually come to players by that age...Jordan was a pitbull in practice and on the court...but everything he did was calculated and usually it garnered good results...will Kobe's latest meltdown result in more wins...? you be the judge....LMAOOO

Bryant was also getting on Jeremy Lin during the scrimmage, daring him to shoot whenever he had the ball, yelling,

"This m-----f----- don't got s---. He ain't got s--- right now. Shoot! Shoot!" After Lin missed a pull-up jumper, Bryant said, "I talked his ass right into that bulls---. I talked his ass right into that bulls---."

By the end of the scrimmage, which the starters won, Bryant said, "Practice gets real uncomfortable when I'm in this m-----f-----."

Is this how you motivate your teammates? Is this what being a great leader is all about? Is this what Magic would have done? Is this what Tim Duncan is doing now? Imagine being on that Spurs team that came within 24 seconds of winning a championship only to loose it all in the end against Miami...is that how Duncan dealt with it? This clown is about to pass Jordan on the all time scoring list...but he is no Jordan, and he is no Duncan...Keep in mind, this is the man who managed to alienate Pau and Dwight in successive years...both players are flourishing on their respective teams...but look who he blames for the team that has been assembled large in part because of him...

By the end of the scrimmage, which the starters won, Bryant said, "Practice gets real uncomfortable when I'm in this m-----f-----."

After the team gathered together at center court to close practice, Bryant passed Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak and said, "I'm supposed to practice and get better, Mitch. I'm supposed to practice and get better. These m-----f------ ain't doing s-h-i-t for me."

LOLOL....Ratzz, can you believe the nerve of this clown? A Third way into the season...and he has already alienated the entire organization...and mind you...all of this upon the heels of his very revealing breakfast with Rajon Rondo...Lakers fans..don't you think for a one moment this idiot would not leave you high and dry....for greener pastures...Singlehandedly destroys the team for at least 5-7 years to come...and now has one foot out the door after receiving the most absurd contract extension the league has ever seen... Kobe Well done

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

Menses

Kobe in FULL Meltdown Mode.......LOL

https://vine.co/v/O6hOL2IE3Zd

Menses

Kobe crapping all over his teammates and cursing out Mitch

Code:

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Bean's in retreat mode, kobe's not a bunker type dude, he's more of a retreat and leave you in the bunker type dude. The writing's on the wall, he's let them know anyone of them can be gone, Id expect Laker brass to get a couple of guys who dont want to be there in by the trade deadline not that it would matter.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Bean's in retreat mode, kobe's not a bunker type dude, he's more of a retreat and leave you in the bunker type dude. The writing's on the wall, he's let them know anyone of them can be gone, Id expect Laker brass to get a couple of guys who dont want to be there in by the trade deadline not that it would matter.
    And I think anyone of them would be happy to go....Lakers can't do any better right now or in the foreseeable future...Kobe has destroyed this team beyond repair...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I see the Beard just went up a tenth of a pt on Bean for scoring leader, I suspect the snake might try and go for 40 tonight.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Had no idea that kobe likes to say "Motha fucka" so much.