wildemu
    wildemu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

damn, the suns

Why were they even favored in this game? Houston is killing them.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Suns getting dumped on by 20. This team is lazy. Some games they show up and some games they don't care to give any effort.

NardVa

Rockets shooting 60%. Suns are done. You might get 1 good quarter from the Suns but my guess is they will quit in the 2nd and concede the game to the Rockets.

wildemu

yea i can't cap them. They looked good last night, rockets didn't. But another day, another game, and the results flip. That's gambling

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

they lost to the magic last week too...then too blow outs now ...dont show up!!

wildemu

i got excited with that miniature comeback, but this is me so no 21 point comeback will come tonight. I'll have teams with 21 point leads blow it, and have teams with 21 point deficits look dead in the water.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

I took them too..how is houston winning without jones n howard

wildemu

no defense being played by phoenix that's all. They outshot dallas last night (which i thought would carry over), but they've got dead legs tonight. Really a maddening team to figure out.

wildemu

worst part about this is rockets are finally playing shitty ball and suns have no energy to respond back with.

NardVa

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    I took them too..how is houston winning without jones n howard
    Rockets with a short roster give effort every night. Can't say the same for the Suns.

NardVa

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    no defense being played by phoenix that's all. They outshot dallas last night (which i thought would carry over), but they've got dead legs tonight. Really a maddening team to figure out.
    Rockets played Wolves the night before and won the game in OT. Both teams should be fatigued, with Suns having a slight edge. Difference is Rockets gave effort.

wildemu

I went back and read the post game articles already because I always need to learn from each loss. To those who are left scratching their heads as I was after this game, I recommend laying off Suns games as they can't even understand why they are so unpredictable.

As for the Rockets, I should've waited for the official status on Beverley (i thought he'd be out) because the Houston locker room said he won the game for them, and it would've been Suns win otherwise if he sat out. Harden is hurting as well but don't think he'll miss much time.

So the game would've been a lot more competitive if he didn't play, but he snuck in and changed the outcome. As for the suns, unless they develop a consistency over a 5 game span, their games are unbettable and the pure definition of gambling before tip-off.

NardVa

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    I went back and read the post game articles already because I always need to learn from each loss. To those who are left scratching their heads as I was after this game, I recommend laying off Suns games as they can't even understand why they are so unpredictable.

As for the Rockets, I should've waited for the official status on Beverley (i thought he'd be out) because the Houston locker room said he won the game for them, and it would've been Suns win otherwise if he sat out. Harden is hurting as well but don't think he'll miss much time.

So the game would've been a lot more competitive if he didn't play, but he snuck in and changed the outcome. As for the suns, unless they develop a consistency over a 5 game span, their games are unbettable and the pure definition of gambling before tip-off.

Going forward I'm only going to bet Suns as a dog. As a favorite they are to unpredictable.