AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

dallas will still win series

they need to forget about trying to contain the golden st. offense
    run and gun themselves and shoot all day

by trying to slow the game down dallas is killing themselves

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theres no doubt in my mind Dallas can win this series still. However, the problem I see with them is the fact that the Mavs seem to be playing as individuals and not as a team right now.

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

how pissed is cuban?

getting beat by nellie

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

The Mavs remind me of the Suns last year. The Suns were trailing the Lakers 1-3 in the series and then won the next 3 games. I never doubted the Suns could win that series even trailing 1-3. I don't feel that way about Dallas. I think the Mavs can win the next 3 games but I don't think they will. I think the Warriors will win in 6 games.

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    The Mavs remind me of the Suns last year. The Suns were trailing the Lakers 1-3 in the series and then won the next 3 games. I never doubted the Suns could win that series even trailing 1-3. I don't feel that way about Dallas. I think the Mavs can win the next 3 games but I don't think they will. I think the Warriors will win in 6 games.

This years Mavs team is much better than last year's Phx team that trailed the Lakers 3-1.

But, this year's GS team is much better than last yr's Laker team that was up 3-1 on the Suns.

I would know, I'm a die-hard Laker fan. Our team could not handle the success of being up 3-1 on the Suns. They started celebrating after game 4, you could see it in their eyes.

This GS team is out for blood, and they won't let up. I don't think Dallas can come back on these guys, the Warriors own them physically, and psychologically.

I believe the series ends up in Oakland in Game 6.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mavs are done... They will probably win tomorrow but that's it. Nah, nah, nah... Nah, nah, nah... Hey, hey, Good bye...

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I took GS +9 for the next game and a couple units on ML +395.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Mavs still can win the series, but not by speeding up the tempo. If they push the tempo then they will lose that is what the problem has been. Dallas has been playing faster than their game is supposed to be played this year the way they got their wins was by a slower paced and controlled game. They are forcing themselves into quick rushed shots and more individual play that is what is killing them. Share the rock get open looks and they have a shot at coming back if they win Game 5 ALL THE PRESSURE shifts to the Warriors. If they Warriors lose Game 5 then they know they need to close it out in Game 6 or Dallas will have all the momentum going into Game 7. They just have to take it one game at a time quit playing scared and play more controlled. Saying that though I don't believe they will be able to they just lack the clutch players needed to win big close games in playoffs they proved it last year and are showing it again this year.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Whats the series price now for the Mavs to win?

I don't think they will win 3 in a row.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Dallas +135
    GS -155

Even for those that think Mavs could win 3 straight, +135 is way too short to wager on.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Even for those that think Mavs could win 3 straight, +135 is way too short to wager on.
    Agreed.

Thanks for posting the odds LT.

TheProphet

Onlooker how have playoffs been going for you? I assume not well since mine have been hitting well so far or have we broke our curse of always picking opposite of each other?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Onlooker how have playoffs been going for you? I assume not well since mine have been hitting well so far or have we broke our curse of always picking opposite of each other?
    I haven't bet much on the Playoffs. I have basically been doing nothing but Bases.

Only bets I did thus far, where the Jazz in game 3 and the Lakers in game 3. I'm happy with those results.

Good to hear your doing well.

TheProphet

well I had Houston in Game 3 and Lakers in Game 3 so we at least picked one game the same hope baseball has been hitting well for you though.

gridironguy

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Whats the series price now for the Mavs to win?

I don't think they will win 3 in a row.
    They don't have to win 3 games imo to win this series, they need only win the next 2 games and if they tie it at 3-3 then game 7 is as good as their's.

Winning Game 5 is extremely viable because they dominated Game 2 at home. They are 9 pt favs, they should win Game 5 tonight.

Then go and give a balls-out effort in Game 6 and steal the game in Oakland. All of a sudden it is 3-3 at that point and I can give you a 95%+ guarantee that they will not lose Game 7 at home.

For one, they will be sky high with emotion, and the second, GS will be down in the dumps, and the third? they'll be in Dallas.

Don't look at like they have to win 3 games in a row. They need to win 1 game at a time, 3 times.

This is the way they are looking at it. Big favs have been in this position before -- just look at last year's Lakers-Suns series.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post

i must repeat this

the game is far from over but very different when dallas concentrates on scoring vs trying to hold opponents down

go back to the scoring machine they were a year ago

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Dallas +135
    GS -155

Why? I took it at +140, and to me that is ridiculously high. I think this is still at worst a 50/50 series. The chances of GSW winning Games 5 or 7 is almost nothing, and Dallas is going to be -150 or so in Game 6.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 point game. Will be interesting to see what role the officials will have from here on out.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Why? I took it at +140, and to me that is ridiculously high. I think this is still at worst a 50/50 series. The chances of GSW winning Games 5 or 7 is almost nothing, and Dallas is going to be -150 or so in Game 6.
    Razz, have you been watching the same series as me? I agree that they CAN still win the series, but the chances of GS winning at Dallas (so far in the playoffs) are 50/50. The chance of Dallas winning at GS is extremely low, in my opinion. Getting Dallas at +140 at this point is a good arbitrage situation for those that got the Warriors at 9-1 or 10-1, nothing more. Still, I'd roll with the Warriors in this series. Not saying Dallas can't take three in a row, but +140 for a team that needs to roll off 3 straight against a team that clearly has its number doesn't strike me as a particularly enticing thought. You should be able to still get them at close to +140 before game 6, especially if GS covers and keeps this one close.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    2 point game. Will be interesting to see what role the officials will have from here on out.
    Same two tossed out again? Guess you got your answer.

GS will be fired up even more now....glad that happened actually.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    Same two tossed out again? Guess you got your answer.

GS will be fired up even more now....glad that happened actually.
    Didn't matter, the game was already over.

GS choked. Up 9 with 3 min. left. They better win game 6 or they won't win this series.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

These refs are ridiculous. Clapping is an ejection now. What grade are we in? Still gonna say it - anyone who doesn't take GS and whatever pts are being offered is losing money!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Warriors had them beat and choked inside the minute mark. They probably would have had a real legit chance to win this game, but when Davis fouled out the rest of the team fell apart.

Tchocky

Mavs favored by 2.5 in Game 6. I like the moneyline on Golden State +132.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    Mavs favored by 2.5 in Game 6. I like the moneyline on Golden State +132.
    So are you conceding that the Mavs will win the series?

gridironguy

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post

They just need to focus on this Game 6 tonight. If they win this game then the series is as good as over. Dallas will then take Game 7 and GS will fall into the abyss of our memories.

Tchocky

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    So are you conceding that the Mavs will win the series?
    I like Golden State tonight but if the Mavs win tonight then I like them to win the series.