Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Pacers @ Portland......Indy 8-1 Road Overs this year

The Pacers aren't exactly Magic Johnson's showtime with Hibbert and West lumbering down the court at the speed of smell but their perimeter defense is really horrible with George, Hill, and Stephenson gone from last years lineup. They've given up 107.7 in their last 4 road games while avg. 102 themselves. They score 3 more points per game on the road this year as well. Portland's last 4 games have avg. 205 per game. 8-1 streaks don't last forever but I'm going to ride it out. Indy has a lot of guys that can score a little and don't play D like Scola, Mills, Copeland, Stuckey, etc. I see something like 104-97 tonite (total of 195)....GL

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Agree.... I like all 3 overs tonight. My only fear is a blowout that ends up 115-80. It's really frustrating the way most teams take their foot off the gas and coast once they get up a good bit.

I about threw my shoe through my TV last night at the end of the ORL/LAC game. All I needed was 3 points in like 2 minutes. Everyone just dribbled around and threw the ball out of bounds.

BOL tonight

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    Agree.... I like all 3 overs tonight. My only fear is a blowout that ends up 115-80. It's really frustrating the way most teams take their foot off the gas and coast once they get up a good bit.

I about threw my shoe through my TV last night at the end of the ORL/LAC game. All I needed was 3 points in like 2 minutes. Everyone just dribbled around and threw the ball out of bounds.

BOL tonight
    lol....had the Clips Over too. I was just following it online but was counting the money already when we got that close w/minutes left. I did tease it down to 196.5 so I hit that.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Fred. Don`t tease NBA totals. Just say NO. This isn`t open for discussion.

2 team NFL 6 or 7 point teasers can work long run. Otherwise, books are stone cold lock to get your $.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Fred. Don`t tease NBA totals. Just say NO. This isn`t open for discussion.

2 team NFL 6 or 7 point teasers can work long run. Otherwise, books are stone cold lock to get your $.
    You're right.....its not smart. I've just had a run of 1-2 pt beats in the last year or so in hoops