IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Bost 1h-2.5?

I'm curious to what everyone thinks about this play. I've noticed in Boston's last 4 games they have had half time leads and lose in the 2H. And in 3 of those games they didn't cover. CHI PORT SAS were all favs @ bost, where Boston was leading but gave up the lead and the cover in the 2H. Last night Boston is +7 @ ATL and winning by DD at half lose 109-105.

Now Boston is a home fav of -5. And I swear they were -2 last night on gold sheet. Did anyone else notice the opening line? Now gold sheet says the opener is -4.5 but i know it wasn't. Anyway Boston continues the 1H dominance over the lowly Pistons tonight? BOST 1H -2.5 seems legit.

Anyone have any feelings?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I'm curious to what everyone thinks about this play. I've noticed in Boston's last 4 games they have had half time leads and lose in the 2H. And in 3 of those games they didn't cover. CHI PORT SAS were all favs @ bost, where Boston was leading but gave up the lead and the cover in the 2H. Last night Boston is +7 @ ATL and winning by DD at half lose 109-105.

Now Boston is a home fav of -5. And I swear they were -2 last night on gold sheet. Did anyone else notice the opening line? Now gold sheet says the opener is -4.5 but i know it wasn't. Anyway Boston continues the 1H dominance over the lowly Pistons tonight? BOST 1H -2.5 seems legit.

Anyone have any feelings?
    Already took Boston -2.5 1st half. Then wait for yet another epic collapse in the second half as their whole season has gone that way.

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

Detroit plays much better 1H, then they piss away the 2H--just like Boston. This could be an epic 2H of bball.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iHateBetting12 View Post
    Detroit plays much better 1H, then they piss away the 2H--just like Boston. This could be an epic 2H of bball.
    The only one worse is Philly/Minn. LOL.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Boston seems to play well 1st half as a dog...then the second half meltdown I have cashed 3x in the last 8 days.

Will have to see what they do as a fav. These guys are nuts...look at the last 5 games boxscores..
    42, 36, 37,35s....sprinkled in with 11s and 14s....

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Boston seems to play well 1st half as a dog...then the second half meltdown I have cashed 3x in the last 8 days.

Will have to see what they do as a fav. These guys are nuts...look at the last 5 games boxscores..
    Exactly. This is why I want to and dont at the same time. They were all dogs in covering the 1H now this time they are the fav. Does that change it? Maybee.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Already took Boston -2.5 1st half. Then wait for yet another epic collapse in the second half as their whole season has gone that way.
    I like it too. Debating prob gonna throw $50 on it.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Det/bost last year had some shady finishes. Point shaving for sure.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Just remember, Boston usually takes the first half when they are at home if you check back. I could be wrong, but that's how I've seen this trend go, favorite or not. Just my observation. BOL to all tonight on this one.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Would think they'd be laying more than 5, books been shading a little waiting on some bounce back from Detroit to win a game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Think about how they lost last night, giving up that big lead to lose the game, may carry over mentally for this game 1st half, b2b also.
    WTF. LOL. They blow every game in the second half. LOL. That's why they suck.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    WTF. LOL. They blow every game in the second half. LOL. That's why they suck.
    I edited it, had no idea who they were playing at first and I was thinking they were on the road, now that I looked yes 1st half appears to be a nice bet, even game spread looks nice.