bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bring out the brooms

Wow! I thought for sure they would have at least won 2 games in this series, but they just didn't even win 1 game.

I'll take it though because of my series bet cashed

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

you probably could have gotten 50:1 on a Bulls sweep. Very impressive win. Pistons-Bulls winner should be the Eastern Conference champ with the way they both looked

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nep1293 View Post
    you probably could have gotten 50:1 on a Bulls sweep. Very impressive win. Pistons-Bulls winner should be the Eastern Conference champ with the way they both looked
    Don't be naive. Detroit beating Orlando and Chicago beating Miami is meaningless. Orlando and Miami are garbage, and many of us on here said as much prior to each series starting.

Last year, Detroit looked great in the 1st round vs. Milwaukee, then fell apart by allowing Cleveland to take them to game 7. Detroit was 64-18 with the best record in the NBA last season but looked like crap after the 1st round.

Look for Cleveland to dispose of injured Washington in game 4, then rest so they can take out the NJ-Toronto winner, which I suspect will be NJ. Meanwhile, Chicago and Detroit will go 7 games probably and wear each other down. Then, well-rested Cleveland can dispose of either Chicago-Detroit and head to the finals.

I've been saying this for a week and half since the playoffs began.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

gridironguy, your thoughts on the Cavs make sense to me.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Jersey can beat Cleveland!