don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don Logan Predicts Thunder Storm in Phoenix Tonite

Thunder +9 at Phoenix

On a neutral court I might give OKC give the slight edge in this matchup, but it looks to me like oddsmakers are forcing a big number here based on OKC's b2b situation as well as an over-rated Phoenix home record. First meeting of the season between these teams, but after tonite's game I suspect oddsmakers will make significant adjustments next time these teams meet up. Thunder nearly pulled the upset in LA last nite, and it wouldn't shock me if Thunder win straight up in Phoenix tonite...

don logan

Wizards/Bucks UNDER 204

Like last nite against Philly, here's another Wizards rematch in which oddsmakers have jacked the total 5-10 points since the previous meeting. It's up to 204 in places and seems to be climbing. I just don't see justification for this, espicially with the slower style of game the Bucks are playing. Fading the market again and betting UNDER...

zoukakos
    zoukakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by don logan View Post
    Wizards/Bucks UNDER 204

Like last nite against Philly, here's another Wizards rematch in which oddsmakers have jacked the total 5-10 points since the previous meeting. It's up to 204 in places and seems to be climbing. I just don't see justification for this, espicially with the slower style of game the Bucks are playing. Fading the market again and betting UNDER...
    I couldn't agree more..... And don my friend it's not only the slower pace of the bucks but also their lack of ability to score much in comparison let's say to Philly(which is rather fresh) so I really think we are good on this

don logan

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-09-15 at 02:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

don logan

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-09-15 at 02:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

don logan

Tough break on Wiz/Bucks, thanks for the points UnseenMarine...

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Nice call Don on Thunder. Spot on again ! You were robbed in Milwaukee... A meaningless Three ball at the death to scupper the Under !

Keep those picks and sweet ladies coming !

don logan

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Nice call on thunder, I went 1-2 tonight, didnt lose much but I am so pissed and I just cant figure out why. Regardless nice call on Thunder.