greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

bitch ass ref cost me 3600 bucks on la game

Fuckers coukd of call that foul on coby but they didnt... i lost my parlay by half a penetrating point.. stupidly mike cockly could have layup that basket a few possessions earlier but he passed and turn it over... damn penetrating stupid .......s.

CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

yea cost me 4000 .. That looked like a foul to me at the end .. They should have called it .. I am beyond pissed

greypimps

Was buying poibts down last night but end up not buying it.. penetrate myself.. coukd of buy it down to 5 and today i coukd of just play lakers +7... didnt lose my play money but coukd of banked today.

CarloTwoGuns

Didnt lose for the day a .. But an extra 4gs would have been mighty nice for christmas time .. Sucks to lose it at the very end like that .. on some bullshit though

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Morons. To say that something 'cost you', you first 'invest', not bitch about some $20 lose in a degenerate parlay.

CarloTwoGuns

I see someone's panties are in a bunch. How bout you go fck yourself kindly good sir?

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

1st houston last night and this tonight...

greypimps

Quote Originally Posted by JAnthony View Post
    Morons. To say that something 'cost you', you first 'invest', not bitch about some $20 lose in a degenerate parlay.

Degenerate parlay?? Lmfao i been hitting most games today... and no u \*\*\*\*\*\* go back to your ps4.. i dont play that 20 buck shit or ur lame ass betpoints..units.. i wages thousands a day. Every penetrating day.. when the sun comes up i play til the sun goes down.. at work making money every day u \*\*\*\*\*\*.. these ref would of call if it was the other way around.. they call weak ass fouls .. you can see coby slapping that fools arms but fuckers aint calling..

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

lost small 100x