forthekidz
    forthekidz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

62% goal, 3-2-1 ytd

Was going to be a nice start until the Bulls gave that lead away somehow but oh well, there will be plenty more games like that in the NBA..

Chicago @ Denver -4

Denver was simply one of the worst teams in basketball there for a while, and have played some decent ball as of late. I'm not sold on them being a very good team yet, and I'm not sold on their coach.. Last time the bulls had a B2B road game they were embarassed by my Blazers. I think they learn from that tonight.. It took the Nuggets overtime to get a win against the Lakers, who are just a mess of a team. I don't think denver is the type of team that will cover back to back ATS many times this year.. They are too inconsistent. Chicago is the best road team in the league, and I think they control tempo tonight and grind this one out defensively..

Bulls +4

apoc5one
    apoc5one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

The Bulls are playing the toughest b2b there is, going from Utah to Denver. Both cities have high altitudes. Plus, Rose and Pau are day to day. Tough to back the Bulls.

forthekidz

Atlanta @ Washington -4.5

It seems like this Wizard team has grown a lot since last years run. All I've heard from the players in the media is that the big win vs the Cavs means nothing if they don't come out and bring it tonight. I like backing a team with that attitude.

Washington has won 5 of the last 6 vs Atlanta and I don't see any reason to think differently here. Atlanta dropped back to back games before rebounding against Detroit. I consider Detroit to be one of the worst teams in the league so I don't look much into that win at home.

The Truth has seemed to help this team mentally throughout the season and he's still got something left in the tank physically.

I like backing motivated teams that play like they have something to prove, and well coached teams (Bulls).

Wizards -4.5

forthekidz

Quote Originally Posted by apoc5one View Post
    The Bulls are playing the toughest b2b there is, going from Utah to Denver. Both cities have high altitudes. Plus, Rose and Pau are day to day. Tough to back the Bulls.
    Yes I hear you. And that's why this is +4 in my opinion. If they were playing the same 7 guys every night of this road trip then I would be more worried, but let's face it, Rose and Gasol didn't have setbacks and one game shouldn't make them fatigued..

And Thibs is really getting frustrated with Rose not being on the court much. You can hear the frustration in his voice during interviews, he's simply tired of talking about it. I think Rose hears that and has a great game tonight, and I expect Gasol to play as well from what I hear.

Thanks for your input

forthekidz

Detroit at Milwaukee -3

Detroit shoots 41 % from the field which is bottom 3 in the league right now.

In their last 3 games, they have shot 38.4%. That is really bad obviously.

Detroit has won 7 of 9 against the Bucks and that's why this spread is -3. I think that is a discount, and this Buck's team is much better than they were in those 9 meetings. The Bucks have a chance at a playoff spot and Detroit is done. I like fading Josh Smith and Jennings anytime I can. They remind me of Rondo. Stats are more important than winning.

Bucks -3