Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe ignores Byron and Tells Teammates "Get The Fuc Out of My Way"!!

I was going to lay off Kobe for the foreseeable future and focus on Lebron as it appeared Kobe was going to allow his teammates to play a more team oriented style of offense.....The two road games they won were clearly the result of team play by Kobe and his supporting cast...

However last nights antics down the stretch..has forced me to reconsider...LOL...look at what this clown did to his city and his teammates last night...The look on Lin, Hill and Young's faces tells the whole story...

Byron standing there powerless to stop him...and unable to hold Kobe accountable for his actions...Scott clearly a mouthpiece for Kobe and an enabler...the kind of guy who gives alcohol to an alcoholic....LOL...shame on you Byron...if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem!!!

LOL
    Last edited by Menses; 11-24-14 at 08:19 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Giving alcohol to an alcoholic???? Now you are insulting the entire forum. LOL.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Scott lame duck, can you believe we have the whole season to watch this comedy, its must see tv indeed. Lakers ratings should be going up just excitement of watching this unravel.