Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

When the Cavs formed, a lot of us said why is Bron leaving Miami so soon? Miami was a shoe-in for the NBA finals again with the big 3 -- which would have been their 5th straight NBA finals appearance. It was a lock. So he basically left that for Cleveland. Him leaving was a huge disrespect to Wade and Bosh.

Cleveland is going to be fine. They are still working through things. Irving and Love don't know what playoff basketball is, and the Cavs, you have to remember, are playing teams who are treating these games against them as playoff games. So it's good preparation for them. The problem right now isn't really their defense. It's their offense. This team should be scoring over 100 points every night. And that will happen soon enough. But they have to find a way to be much more creative with Kevin Love. Kevin Love is not a real pick and pop player like a Chris Bosh.

I think for this team to win the East this year, Kevin Love must become the number 1/2 option. He should touch the ball in the post on every possession. There aren't many guys in the NBA that can handle Kevin Love down low, so why not utilize him as much as possible. Irving is dribbling way too much. Lebron is hogging the ball. I can see why Wade, and Bosh in particular, were kind of tired of playing with James. The Cavs bench is okay. Thompson is good and so is waiters. Marion is still a very good defender at his age.

Varajeo is being utilized way too much offensively. Basically as long as Irving and Lebron are dribbling the shot clock out every play, this team will struggle. It's too much my turn your turn kind of thing and that's how it was for the Heat in their first season together, and actually, Miami should have won the entire thing that first year together.

The only difference was Miami had Wade. And Irving is no where near 2010 Dwayne Wade. Not even close. Wade was the best player in the world that year imo.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Tired of lebron talking leadership. Stfu lebron! Who are u to talk leading while winning championshipa on the back of wade and bosh and miller, etc. I have a feeling love, Irving, and the guys ain't too impressed with u and that Kia commercial. Irving needs to ball out, and love needs to opt out for Los angeles, cause bron is all talk

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    When the Cavs formed, a lot of us said why is Bron leaving Miami so soon? Miami was a shoe-in for the NBA finals again with the big 3 -- which would have been their 5th straight NBA finals appearance. It was a lock. So he basically left that for Cleveland. Him leaving was a huge disrespect to Wade and Bosh.

Cleveland is going to be fine. They are still working through things. Irving and Love don't know what playoff basketball is, and the Cavs, you have to remember, are playing teams who are treating these games against them as playoff games. So it's good preparation for them. The problem right now isn't really their defense. It's their offense. This team should be scoring over 100 points every night. And that will happen soon enough. But they have to find a way to be much more creative with Kevin Love. Kevin Love is not a real pick and pop player like a Chris Bosh.

I think for this team to win the East this year, Kevin Love must become the number 1/2 option. He should touch the ball in the post on every possession. There aren't many guys in the NBA that can handle Kevin Love down low, so why not utilize him as much as possible. Irving is dribbling way too much. Lebron is hogging the ball. I can see why Wade, and Bosh in particular, were kind of tired of playing with James. The Cavs bench is okay. Thompson is good and so is waiters. Marion is still a very good defender at his age.

Varajeo is being utilized way too much offensively. Basically as long as Irving and Lebron are dribbling the shot clock out every play, this team will struggle. It's too much my turn your turn kind of thing and that's how it was for the Heat in their first season together, and actually, Miami should have won the entire thing that first year together.

The only difference was Miami had Wade. And Irving is no where near 2010 Dwayne Wade. Not even close. Wade was the best player in the world that year imo.
    i pretty much agree with everything u said
    love is wayyyy underutilized
    irving dribbles way too much
    im not even sure what lebrons role is on the team
    i dunno if the right coach is in place to handle all of this

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Tired of lebron talking leadership. Stfu lebron! Who are u to talk leading while winning championshipa on the back of wade and bosh and miller, etc. I have a feeling love, Irving, and the guys ain't too impressed with u and that Kia commercial. Irving needs to ball out, and love needs to opt out for Los angeles, cause bron is all talk
    Lebron was the reason Miami went back to the finals the last two years...he has every right to talk leadership...He did not go back to Cleveland to win..he went back to cement his legacy and play less minutes.. even if it means loosing which is what is and will continue to happen. The CBA has destroyed any chance of any one player garnering multiple rings in their careers...Lebron and any other player after him will not be defined by number of rings...its all politics now. Kyrie would not go to LA as he would never see the ball and Kobe would destroy his career....Lebron is the only player in the league who can put up with Kyrie's antics....

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i pretty much agree with everything u said
    love is wayyyy underutilized
    irving dribbles way too much
    im not even sure what lebrons role is on the team
    i dunno if the right coach is in place to handle all of this
    I thought LeBron could just lead any bunch of scrubs to an NBA title?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Cleveland will be fine, guys.

This team will easily win 40 games and make the playoffs in the tough eastern conference.
    Winning 40 games is "fine?"

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave Seto 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    "Tough eastern conference..."..

I couldn't be more sarcastic.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Le suck I dont't know my social welfare daddy Bron James is a big cry baby

I told all of you he would make this team miserable.

He is a big damn cry baby. Every time a call is made on him he pouts just like ofukk up in the White House!

Grow up you little punk boy!

They blew a 18 point lead on Toronto the other night!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

20 more games in 2014 then the calendar flips, lets see where this team is it then, i expected about 55 wins after a slow start. some guys made a good point about not having a 2010-11 dwayne wade on the team, he was the best player on the heat at that time, including lebron.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    20 more games in 2014 then the calendar flips, lets see where this team is it then, i expected about 55 wins after a slow start. some guys made a good point about not having a 2010-11 dwayne wade on the team, he was the best player on the heat at that time, including lebron.
    No way they win 55. Be surprised if they win 50.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Nah bro Wade sucks. LeBron carried him and Bosh and all the other bums to the championship.

Meanwhile Kobe had the best frontcourt in NBA history that included probably the best power forward of all time to bail him about.

All hail the king.

When did Duncan play with Kobe??

jake3
    jake3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

brothers in trenches along with philly

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

unreal not surprised

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I'm starting to think Toronto has some chance to win the Eastern Conference if Derrick Rose and the Bulls can't get/stay healthy before/for the playoffs.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The East has some very good teams that are much better than Cleve

The world seeing how overrated Love is no

White boys cannot play hoops

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

They will win tonight Vs Orlando. Going big on the ML

jjgold

physed I am off them

they are running bad

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Smokey, let's bookmark it and bury JJ once and for all.

This will be the thread for his cemetery plot.
    Bookmarked

jsmithj88

I thought LeBron could just lead any bunch of scrubs to an NBA title?

carried them to the nba finals, yes
    kobe on the other hand ................ squashed multiple times in round 1

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Remember when I picked Noah over Lebron,this is a good reason why.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

carried them to the nba finals, yes
    kobe on the other hand ................ squashed multiple times in round 1

kobe was in the eastern conference right?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    When did Duncan play with Kobe??
    Some of you guys need irony meters lol.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That guy should change his username to "JRsmith88". Would be an appopriate reflection of his apparent intelligence (or lack thereof).

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Remember when I picked Noah over Lebron,this is a good reason why.
    Lebron is saying all the right things...the things that a coach would say....Now Noah is a fantastic player...and may very well be the best energy man in the business...but watch what happens to Noah in the playoffs....will and heart will only carry you so far...which is why Noah has never gone to the finals yet....Lebron is a leader with heart..and the talent to raise the level of play of those around him....Cleveland is not a playoff team without Lebron there....

Seto

Noah over Lbj? I mean you could argue he's a better leader but anyone who would rather have noah than lebron on their bball team has to be on some good shit

jsmithj88

That guy should change his username to "JRsmith88". Would be an appopriate reflection of his apparent intelligence (or lack thereof).
    and ur a genius right?

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    kobe still got squashed in the first round right?
    just getting the facts straight

Seto

kobe still got squashed in the first round right?
    just getting the facts straight
    Was Jordan not 1-9 in the playoffs at one point? (3 first round losses, which happens to be 1 more than Kobe had in his entire career since obviously 2013 dpesn't count as he wasn't playing)

So what, LeBron is better than Jordan too just because he lost less times in the first round?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Kevin Love acquisition was questionable in my opinion.

Its like they assumed they could couple lebron with any decent free agent and thought he would be dominant.

Having Wiggins and Bennett on the team and no KLove, I don't think they would be any worse than they currently are.
    Last edited by MoMoneyMoVaughn; 11-30-14 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Used the word assumed twice in the same sentence. Boozehoundary is at an all time high...

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Kevin Love acquisition was questionable in my opinion.

Its like they assumed they could couple lebron with any decent free agent and assume he would be dominant.

Having Wiggins and Bennett on the team and no KLove, I don't think they would be any worse than they currently are.

Not sure about the last part cause I haven't seen much of the Wolves this season. I have no clue how good this Wiggins guy is or will be.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yup they sure did quit

jjgold

nobody laughing at Mike Corbin now

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Cavs ARE pussies

move waiters

Mix things up a bit

Not saying that's the cure all but it's a start

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Love is totally overrated and wants to play in his native Southern California. He's used to being the man in Minny.

Kyrie, again, is used to being the man and isn't a consistent game changer.

Lebron is playing with more selfish players. Wade was his boy on the court and off the court and allowed him to be the man. Also, Wade is much better than either Irving or Love. Bosh was jealous, but couldn't say shit. If you notice during games, Lebron is looking at statsheets;that's not basketball. In Miami, they gave him the controls and vroom. He came back to Cleveland because it was his home; that's it.

First 123 Last