pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Raptors vs cavaliers who you got?

I think raptors got this. The way theyre playing. Solid basketball, againts shitty cavs.

Thoughts?

iamsparkthakidd
    iamsparkthakidd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Right now early in the season running with a cave team that can't play together is jus a loss unless their playing PHI...but raptors have it hands down

lukey016
    lukey016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I like the Raptors here, same reason as above

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

dont forget that its regular season NBA... as SHITTY as the cavs are... i could see cavs winning by 20+

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    dont forget that its regular season NBA... as SHITTY as the cavs are... i could see cavs winning by 20+
    Cavs only had one blowout and that's when they hit 9 3s in the 1Q that's not happening again especially against the best team in the East right now

Raptors ML or no play don't over think it

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Toronto +3 is the biggest trap play i've seen all year

Toronto has been beating up on shit teams all year, losing to the only good teams they've played (Miami, Chicago). Sure they beat Washington at home, and snuck past a beat up Memphis team at home, but look at their other wins: Celtics, 6ers, Bucks, Magic, Thunder, Jazz. And all those except the Celtics game were at home.

Toronto is also coming off a SEVEN game homestand (they've only played 2 road games so far this year, their last was 17 days ago), now on a B2B they travel to Cleveland to take on a desperate Cavs team looking to make a statement.

I like Toronto a lot but that 10-2 record is so deceiving it's not even funny. This is just an awful spot for them.

Cleveland in a blowout here

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Wow, bold prediction PM??? I have been taking the Cav's and getting my "ass mopped" LOL. They just don't seen in sync???

lukey016
    lukey016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Damn people overthink things. Of course cavaliers can win but the basis I see most people betting on them for is mostly rubbish. I'm not as suprised now why the lines what it is. Raptors or no Bet IMO...

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

Toronto has been beating up on shit teams all year, losing to the only good teams they've played (Miami, Chicago). Sure they beat Washington at home, and snuck past a beat up Memphis team at home, but look at their other wins: Celtics, 6ers, Bucks, Magic, Thunder, Jazz. And all those except the Celtics game were at home.

Toronto is also coming off a SEVEN game homestand (they've only played 2 road games so far this year, their last was 17 days ago), now on a B2B they travel to Cleveland to take on a desperate Cavs team looking to make a statement.

I like Toronto a lot but that 10-2 record is so deceiving it's not even funny. This is just an awful spot for them.

Raptors haven't played well consistently, but own a 10-2 record. Tough game to cap. I don't see raptors getting blown out as they always fight back. Hard to put away this team. I can see them losing tonight as LBJ has had their number.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Im on the Raptors as they will be trying to make a statement. Cleveland is the " team to beat". But they suck. 400$ on Raps ML. Certainly not a blowout by Cavs LOL.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Cavs are the play.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I feel like the Cavs will win, but they've been penetrating me all year. So Raptors will actually win.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Over

The Mush
    Update your status
    The Mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

NBA trends point to Raptors as road underdogs. I took Toronto ... Hope it pays off. Toronto is 83% in ATS. Where as Cleveland in 36%.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by The Mush View Post
    NBA trends point to Raptors as road underdogs. I took Toronto ... Hope it pays off. Toronto is 83% in ATS. Where as Cleveland in 36%.
    absolutely meaningless trends, but good luck

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Patty this is good stuff. I follow raps closely as Torontonian. Not as good as everyone thinks. Playing too many home games and too many bad teams. Memphis led for 80% of game and looked much better than them. They could have easily lost that game.

Seeing how they fair on the road against a talented but non-cohesive Cleveland group will be interesting. I have Cleveland +1.5 1H because Raps are always down at half in close games it seems.

The Mush
    Update your status
    The Mush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

absolutely meaningless trends, but good luck
    Your absolutely right but ... it's one of the totality of stats you look at, would you say?

new era

Cavs are a bunch of losers with Lebron. Love and Irving don't know how to play winning ball. Also their D is awful.

hotelis

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Cavs are a bunch of losers with Lebron. Love and Irving don't know how to play winning ball. Also their D is awful.
    unfortunately raps are awful tonight.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Raps up 50 last night, now down 20. the volatility in this league is off the charts.

hotelis

Varejao 4-4 FG. things will change when Cavs subs come on/

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

RAPTORS!!!!!!!!! FIGHT THE penetrate BACK!!!!!

new era

Well.... like I said, this team is unstable. Dion Waters is retarded. Best backcourt??? He gave away so many possessions and gave Raptors free points at the line.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Cleveland is simply horrible. Just a bunch of names that want to run the show and can't play defense to save their lives. They won't go anywhere, not this year and not in the future. They are lucky to be in the East as they wouldn't even finish above .500 in the West.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Pffffffffffffffft Lou Williams.....