Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

How to stop Being a Degenerate????? Please help me bros.

I am addicted to this shiit I cant stop I keep losing $. Please I feel like shit i want to stop. Please bros anyone here ever feel like this?

I keep losing my $ on bet365 live betting, like tonight I cashed out bets that would have won because I changed my mind and took the other side and thehy fukked me over and i lost my $ once again.

I have no discipline how do i develop it?

Anyone here ever have trouble with discipline and actually overcome it?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

At bet365 you can request your account to be disabled from live betting. I agree it's so tempting and it's been a killer for me as well in the past. Call them and ask and they'll disable it for you. Just make your bets before tipoff and relax. If you're watching a game and see something you might like something just take a second half bet.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a most interesting topic.. i will look up some previous posts where we discussed this is detail..

JayOne
    JayOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

While I'm new to these forums I'm not at all new to the gambling lifestyle. On and off card games. All sports. There are many times where you get cold and you need to shut it down. Stay away. Cold turkey. Make plans so you cannot even watch the games and you will be less inclined to wager. Turn your phone off during games. Give yourself a predetermined time period and just stay away (30 days?) instead of trying to be more conservative with wagers. When that time period elapses start easig back in and being more conservative.

The one ultimate and important rule that you must follow: If you cannot afford it do not wager anything. View it as a means of paying for entertainment, and if you win its a positive. It is not a means of income. You pay $x amount of dollars for a few hours of entertainment. If you don't have the money to do that then you don't have the money to wager. That's the outlook.
    Points Awarded:

Ballin24 gave JayOne 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

dont bet live, dont bet spreads; and what JayOne said.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

What about find another hobby / learn to multi task. Don't get stuck betting all the time. I don't know how people bet multiple sports just using analytics or w.e shit they use. I stick with NBA, I'm pretty good with it but that's only because I only watch Nba and Nfl but some people are betting across the boards that might be a recipe for failure, depends on the sports though.

Ballin24

Thanks for the help guys.

Git Lo, I only stick to NBA but im just gonna stick to a couple of plays a day from now on.

JayOne ur right man when I get cold im just gonna take breaks from now on.

Ballin24

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    At bet365 you can request your account to be disabled from live betting. I agree it's so tempting and it's been a killer for me as well in the past. Call them and ask and they'll disable it for you. Just make your bets before tipoff and relax. If you're watching a game and see something you might like something just take a second half bet.
    I might actually give this a shot, thanks for the advice man. Live betting is way too addicting.