Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Spurs have Lebron's number...no doubt about it!!!

The great ones always had those teams that simply got the better of them more often than not...and the Spurs have definitely gotten the most of Lebron for several years now...The Spurs are to Lebron what Detroit was to Jordan...What the Bulls were to Ewing...What the Patriots are to Manning....Not sure what Lebron can do at this point in his career to circumvent this hurdle...Spurs are a tough bunch!!!!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

They play him physical... right to the end he's victim of their D tonight. I was thinking about it earlier before the game... These big three teams are players who have had a chance to exceed on shitty teams and perceived as super teams. A lot of it though IMO is because they played selfish or for stats. What could Parker, Manu, Leonard, or Duncan do if they played 1on1 ball? Sure Lebron is the best talent in the league but he doesnt always play right. He took terrible shots tonight. Pull up 3 with hand in your face? Irving doing the same. If they dont be careful they are going to find out they traded #1 pick away for a 1 yr Love rental. He can lose and not put up numbers in a major market.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The more I watch I watch Irving the more I think he is overrated ,
    Cavs going nowhere

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Plenty of time to get it together but yea, as long as they want to play one on one ball it will be a long season. If they fire Blatt, whos in?