SOBEx
    SOBEx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Vroooom12 View Post
    Sobex,

You Can't Count That VT Game Towards Your Record Man. It's Your Record That Matters Because People Will Be Using That As A Gauge To Tail Or Not And If Your Record Incorporate Games ThaT Can't Be Wagered on Then It's An Inaccurate Record. Or You Can Post 2 Different Records.

-A12
    The record that I'm keeping is MY personal record, not people that are tailing me. When I posted it, V Tech was down 2-3 so I'm still going to count it towards the record.

SOBEx

NCAAB - Florida Gulf Coast +1.5 1H

Overall Record 29-12 (71%)

Vroooom12
    Vroooom12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by SOBEx View Post
    The record that I'm keeping is MY personal record, not people that are tailing me. When I posted it, V Tech was down 2-3 so I'm still going to count it towards the record.
    Are You Serious? Why Not Just Keep A Notebook With Your Record Then Instead Of Going On A Forum And Posting It And Talking About Winning Days Like You Want People To See YouR Incorrect Record So They Can Tail You? You Also Never AnswerEd Why You Edited Your Play FoR Texas State 30 Minutes Into The Game (Post 20) Asked In Post 22 And Post 27 By Other Members Of This Forum. Oh I Remember, Because It's For Your Own Record Right?

Dude Do You Get A Kick Out Of Deceiving People?

READERS TREAD WITH CAUTION: Sobex Posts Plays 5+ Mins AftEr Games Start And Edits Them 30 Mins Into The Game.

-A12

SOBEx

Are You Serious? Why Not Just Keep A Notebook With Your Record Then Instead Of Going On A Forum And Posting It And Talking About Winning Days Like You Want People To See YouR Incorrect Record So They Can Tail You? You Also Never AnswerEd Why You Edited Your Play FoR Texas State 30 Minutes Into The Game (Post 20) Asked In Post 22 And Post 27 By Other Members Of This Forum. Oh I Remember, Because It's For Your Own Record Right?

Dude Do You Get A Kick Out Of Deceiving People?

READERS TREAD WITH CAUTION: Sobex Posts Plays 5+ Mins AftEr Games Start And Edits Them 30 Mins Into The Game.

-A12
    Haha you're a moron. Not gonna argue. Leave the thread if you don't like it.

Vroooom12

EXACTLY, still Dodging About Why You Edited Your Pick 30 Mins Into The Game. No WorrieS, I'll Leave ThE Thread Once I Get The Moderator To Lock This Thread up.

-A12

SOBEx

EXACTLY, still Dodging About Why You Edited Your Pick 30 Mins Into The Game. No WorrieS, I'll Leave ThE Thread Once I Get The Moderator To Lock This Thread up.

-A12
    This is the last time I'm gonna respond to you.. Let me get this straight.. because I posted ONE game 1 minute after it tipped off (a game where the team that I chose was losing already GIVING two points), it negates ALL of the other 40 games that I posted? And I never "switched" teams after I posted a play. Like 1 loss is really going to put a dent in my winning percentage, right? You're pathetic and a loser. Get off of my nuts little boy and let the big boys make money.
    Last edited by SOBEx; 11-26-14 at 08:21 PM.

SOBEx

NCAAB - Florida +0.5 1H

Vroooom12

Sobex,

I'm Not The One Posting On The Forums To Prove I Have A Winning System. If You Were A Real Sharp You Would Know To Keep It To Yourself. Since Your Memory Fails You, Let Me Remind You this Isn't The First Time You Posted A Game After The Game Has StarteD. Just Man Up That You Have Been Caught Inflating Your Record And As Another Member Said, Have Some Integrity you Lying POS.

-A12

-A12

SOBEx

Ending the night on the right note.

NCAAB - Pacific -2 1H

SOBEx

NCAAB - Robert Morris +2 1H

getsome777
    getsome777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6891

Great call. Thanks for always posting.

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Grrrrrrr I missed it.. Cause I was on the phone lol

matheopaquet
    matheopaquet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

thank you for sharing your bet man , it is really kind.

SOBEx

NFL - Philadelphia +2.5 1H

SOBEx

No problem guys. More winners to come.

incomeraise

I guess I ll keep checking

SOBEx

NFL - Seattle +0.5 1H

SOBEx

SOBEx

NCCAB - Marquette +1.5 1H

SOBEx

NCAAB - Washington -6.5 1H

SOBEx

A nice 4-1 day. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. More money tomorrow.

Overall Record 33-16 (67%)

SOBEx

Last edited by SOBEx; 11-28-14 at 01:39 AM.

Vroooom12

Sobex

WOW, You Are At It Again Aren't You, You Lying POS. What Happened To Your Washington ST 1H Play That Was Suppose To Be YouR Last Play Of The Night In Post 92? Hahahahah. I Truly Hope Some Dummy Tailed You So They Can Reveal What A Deceiving Low-life You Are.

-A12

incomeraise

[/QUOTE]

Wasnt that supposed to be a play on Washingt state? But if so when did you decide not to play i. I am confused

matheopaquet
    matheopaquet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

I tailed him and what? It is the game , sometimes you win , sometimes not. Are you here , on this forum , only to piss off people who are so nice to give their plays? I don't get really....

incomeraise

I tailed him too.. But now I am a bit confused.. I thought it was a play, but now I see that the play is no longer there.. So am I missing something

Vroooom12

Matheopaquet,

Read Through The Entire Thread And Get Caught Up. You Are Seriously Missing The Point.....Anyhow, It's PEople Like You Who Do Not Do Their Due Diligence That Will Get Screwed Over. Don't Come crying When Sobex Pulls Another One OF His Tricks again. God Help Those Who Follow Him....

SOBEx

The reason I removed the play was because I ended up buying out of it before tip off and took Santa Barbara. I posted the play late at night on Thanksgiving so I didn't think anyone would see it to tail. Since I see people actually tailed the play, I'll count it towards my record. Not a big deal. I should have a play posted around 12:45.

Overall Record 33-17 (66%)

SOBEx

Sobex

WOW, You Are At It Again Aren't You, You Lying POS. What Happened To Your Washington ST 1H Play That Was Suppose To Be YouR Last Play Of The Night In Post 92? Hahahahah. I Truly Hope Some Dummy Tailed You So They Can Reveal What A Deceiving Low-life You Are.

-A12
    You say I'm "deceiving" but please, show me where I am. I explained above why I removed the one play last night and counted that loss towards my record. You also say I did that to another play, which is false but for arguments sake, just say I did. Add one more loss to my record and I'm still hitting at 65%. You couldn't hit at that clip in your wildest dreams. You're just a bitter loser. Please list how I'm deceiving people other than those two things. I'd love to hear it.

Vroooom12

Oh Sobex,

At This Point There's No Reason For Us To Keep Going Back And Forth. I Just Hope You Now Realize As I Initially Said, PeoplE Will Tail You Off Of your Record. Don't Deceive ThEm By Not Posting Losses And Games You Deleted After Start Times. You Are Not Realizing The Lives You Could Be Wrecking.

By The Way, I've Gotten to A Point In My Betting Where I Make More Than Enough Money Winning Just 1 Bet A Week Which As We Both Know Is.Not Difficult. Be honest

incomeraise

OK I think I have a solution for all that. It's not my thread, but I do follow or started to follow recently. that being said I missed few plays cause it was posted close to the tip off and that's nobody's fault but mine.. However, after that I did try to pay more attention to this thread and refresh it several times.. Which made it possible to follow your plays. So
    my suggestion is if a play is posted on the thread unless it was cancel before the tip off on this thread... It should be left as is in the thread.. Because I have to admit it got me confused and made me feel some type of way..
    Sobex, you are doing good so far I got to give you that, and I understand that you only post your plays to track your personal records.. But you have people following you now, including myself.. So I think your record should only include the play that were posted before tip off and not exclude the play you take off after tip off...

Anyways people might try to say something bad about my posts... But hey I am just trying to win... So best of luck

SOBEx

NBA - Boston +2 1H

Overall Record 33-17 (66%)

SOBEx

Quote Originally Posted by incomeraise View Post
    OK I think I have a solution for all that. It's not my thread, but I do follow or started to follow recently. that being said I missed few plays cause it was posted close to the tip off and that's nobody's fault but mine.. However, after that I did try to pay more attention to this thread and refresh it several times.. Which made it possible to follow your plays. So
    my suggestion is if a play is posted on the thread unless it was cancel before the tip off on this thread... It should be left as is in the thread.. Because I have to admit it got me confused and made me feel some type of way..
    Sobex, you are doing good so far I got to give you that, and I understand that you only post your plays to track your personal records.. But you have people following you now, including myself.. So I think your record should only include the play that were posted before tip off and not exclude the play you take off after tip off...

Anyways people might try to say something bad about my posts... But hey I am just trying to win... So best of luck
    I'll try to post the times that I will be posting the plays, so I can give you a heads up. I just posted a play above.

incomeraise

Thank you, I appreciate it

SOBEx

Quote Originally Posted by incomeraise View Post
    Thank you, I appreciate it
    No problem man. Let's make this money.

First 123456 ... Last