xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calling SBR NBA! Paying for one PICK that wins tomorrow. NBA need 1 or 2 big winners

Hey guys,

Been in a slump recently and need a big win. Thinking of betting 1k or 1k on two nba games for Wednesday.
    If I choose your picks because I like your write ups and it makes sense, I will pay you $50 for every win. Paypal only.

I was thinking of choosing Cavs and Clippers but dont know....Cavs have been so inconsistent this year..Also Lakers +12 looks good but im afraid that Houston will hit their 3's back to back to back.

Anyways, I will choose by 3pm or earlier. Will post here on who I chose.

arxidi
    arxidi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by xelemental View Post
    Hey guys,

Been in a slump recently and need a big win. Thinking of betting 1k or 1k on two nba games for Wednesday.
    If I choose your picks because I like your write ups and it makes sense, I will pay you $50 for every win. Paypal only.

I was thinking of choosing Cavs and Clippers but dont know....Cavs have been so inconsistent this year..Also Lakers +12 looks good but im afraid that Houston will hit their 3's back to back to back.

Anyways, I will choose by 3pm or earlier. Will post here on who I chose.
    Suss my thread my friend. Don't currently have explanations up but the plays will hit.

bol

Rookiee
    Rookiee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Read my thread..Pacers for sure tommorrow!!!

xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow no one wants to Make money ?

frisky
    frisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4678

just take san jose st tonight in college, and over wiscy, no time for right ups

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Cavs -1.5. Lebron fired up and his teammates will go all out for him tonight. They were caught looking ahead against Denver so they will also be in bounce back mode

Roooin
    Roooin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Knicks ml & +1/2 1st half

Twolves just happy to be home after 5 game road trip beat down. No Rubio, Pec, or Young.

Knicks lose close one last night and had questions of effort in the first half (jr smith called it 'embarrassing'). Will come out strong and I think veteran talent will trump young wolves line up.

Swish
    Swish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Raptors and Clippers ML parlay. Several Grizzlies players with the flu and may not even play. Raptors are hot and at home. Clippers coming off a tough loss at home against the Bulls and should be rearing and ready to go against a precipitously worse Magic team. Vucevic is going to have difficulties going up against Jordan. Blake Griffin is a mismatch for Frye or whomever else they decide to throw at him. Take these two to the bank and thank me later.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

heres an idea since there are no write ups worthwhile, DONT BET 1K on games you have no clue on and you're relying on other peoples picks which for no matter how GOOD the write up is, it may still lose.

If you're wanting to throw away money, why not just donate it to charity?

Ronald S.
    Ronald S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Well I can't give you a write up but there is a very solid trend supporting the Knicks tonight. It's basically playing a dog on a b2b on the road with a short line in November. Hits close to 70%. The reasoning is probably that the rest factor is given too much credit by the books than they should be given early in the season when teams are still fresh. Good luck on your picks though whatever you choose!

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Suns ML

Swish
    Swish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Hope you went with mine!