Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Its official Jeremy Lin & Boozer call out Kobe Bryant..."He's Not a Team Player..!!!

I knew it wouldn't take long...it was only a matter of time. The offense is stagnant when the ball is in Kobe's hands..and everybody aside from Kobe knows it..Look at Lin struggle to be diplomatic as usual but he cannot hide it anymore..the truth is written all over his face...Gasol and Dwight had the same look..LOL..I know it well..Barely 3 weeks into the season..and Kobe has done it again!!! You have to hand it to him...he will never change.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/11/jeremy-lin-q...rs-lack-trust/

Carlos Boozer - "A lot of times we run a set, but Kobe is extremely aggressive. And then we try to hit the glass, get it off the glass. We've got to find a balance. It can't be lopsided. We've got to find a balance."

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20002...1900/803255395

Said Jeremy Lin - "The game of basketball is ... we've got to do it together. It can't be ... if I go into a game concerned about myself, then in some ways that's detrimental to the team."

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20002...1900/803255395

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Good stuff.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Duh... the guy takes almost 40 shots a game.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Haha, look for Kobe to take 0 shot next game, that is how he responded to similar criticism before.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

It would have helped if Boozer would not be missing layups and Lin knew how to protect the ball. Those two clowns make me laugh, not that KB is playing that great either but n.gga pleaase... Whoever assembled that Lakers roster needs to have his/her head examined.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

I knew Kobe wasn't a team player his rookie year. I was raised on John Stockton, though. I'd take Stockton over Kobe today, even though he must be 50.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha.. this is great.. i saw this earlier and was harping on LamePage about it...

i was asking him, if people would leave a winning team to join THIS!??!

Lin is eeaaasssy going.. for him to be pissed and calling out Kobe is the very beginning.
    sh•it is gonna get rotten this year. believe it.

For Kobe to come ut and say that no one was stepping up is ... there are so many words..
    but Kobe does not care..

points.. points.. points..

i hope Scott starts sitting him after 20 minutes or so... Kobe will go crazy.. should be a riot to watch
    what a pussy Magic is for not saying anything