gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

NBA Monday Picks

Here's mine. Memphis hasn't been playing very well, Miami can go toe-to-toe with Brooklyn. Cavs playing great ball, Denver playing garbage ball. What do you guys disagree/agree with?
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-11-17 at 12.39.11 PM.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  27.5 KB

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I disagree with Houston. You can't honestly say that Memphis has been playing bad ball without watching Rockets since they came back from Mexico. The offense has absolutely no flow and Harden looks spent, I think he is playing hurt or something.

Memphis has enough bigs to bang around with Howard and the right guys to hang around with Harden. Houston takes most 3 pointers in the league and Memphis was a top 10 team last year defending that.

I really like the card tonight, I will have probably 5 plays in my card and Memphis will be one of them. A bit concerned a 40%er here on SBR also like Memphis, but should be good to go.

Pauulzcappin

Cavs look good IMO. Denver is complete garbage and they wont have galinari, foye or robinson. I think the only way you lose this is on a backdoor cover.

Over is a great play as well.

gregmav1

Houston had that bad game last night and that was there only off-game. Other than that they've been solid all year and Memphis have scraped by against awful teams their last 4 games. We'll see I guess, bol.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    Houston had that bad game last night and that was there only off-game. Other than that they've been solid all year and Memphis have scraped by against awful teams their last 4 games. We'll see I guess, bol.
    Alright, just remember they barely got by the Sixers at home and the depleted OKC yesterday

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

brooklyn can beat mia. esp a mia w/o wade

gregmav1

paul you're right i forgot about that awful philadelphia game. i still think the miami/bkn and mem/houston games are close to 50/50 for winning, and i'll take the favorable + moneyline on those and hope to hit one.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Cavs look good IMO. Denver is complete garbage and they wont have galinari, foye or robinson. I think the only way you lose this is on a backdoor cover.

Over is a great play as well.
    I'm pretty sure all 3 of those guys are playing. It's going to be a very fast pace game so I'm liking Denver team total over 103.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    I'm pretty sure all 3 of those guys are playing. It's going to be a very fast pace game so I'm liking Denver team total over 103.
    rotoworld jewed me out on this one, my apologies. jj hickson is out though which is even better for the game over and cavs tt over

ChrisJ
    ChrisJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1129

Paul, whats your card looking like tnight?

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    rotoworld jewed me out on this one, my apologies. jj hickson is out though which is even better for the game over and cavs tt over
    Haha yeah I read that on rotoworld earlier also but yeah it's alot of points but they should both be running like crazy especially with Foye back.

ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3411

Liking that No/Por under bro bol

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by ithinkiamgood View Post
    Liking that No/Por under bro bol
    thanks man. love your picks and i try to follow when i see them.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
    Paul, whats your card looking like tnight?
    clippers, over cavs, mavs, waiting to see if i can grab a better number on the grizz

i also like pelicans and the under, not sure if i will play that though
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChrisJ

gregmav1

Wade and Deng both out... I knew Wade might be, but not Deng. No one to score now. That bet's done before it even started. Oh well.

gregmav1

Well, hit the Heat +220 (they were up to +300 come game time, fu*k me, oh well still a good hit), Over in phoenix game, Under in Portland game... Missed Houston +165 and Cavs -11.5 and the small money on the parlay, but a great night overall.