BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Lakers are the worst team in the NBA

Remember just a few years ago when they traded their future away for Nash and Howard?

Lol

I got criticized then for questioning the move because people told me the Lakers always reload so they wouldn't need the picks.

That worked out well. This is the worst team in the league.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

The worst
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 11-16-14 at 10:18 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

sixers do they even count though

if they come in 28th place, they could draft 6th if the lottery goes wrong for them, that would send their draft pick to phoenix.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    sixers do they even count though

if they come in 28th place, they could draft 6th if the lottery goes wrong for them, that would send their draft pick to phoenix.
    Sixers will beat Lakers

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

only thing I can say in the Lakers defense is that they have played a very tough schedule up to this point. it aint gettin any easier with a trip to atlanta than a b2b in houston then a 3rd game in 4 days in dallas, they are going to be 1-12 when they play denver next sunday

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

How many will they be getting Wednesday? 15, 16?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

What does everyone see for Kobe's future? Hard to imagine him playing 2-3 more years on a 20 win team. Any chance he restructures his contract? Kobe has always been one of the most competitive sports athletes, the losing has to be hard on him right?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    What does everyone see for Kobe's future? Hard to imagine him playing 2-3 more years on a 20 win team. Any chance he restructures his contract? Kobe has always been one of the most competitive sports athletes, the losing has to be hard on him right?
    He can still get the all time scoring record if he doesnt get injured. I did the math in another thread, it would take him 3 full years to get there if he averaged 27 a game, so he will almost for sure have to play 4 seasons. I'd be shocked if he restructures his deal. Lin and Nash will be off the books this summer, and I think they have an option for Jordan Hill next season. It's looking pretty good that they have a top 5 pick next season from what we've seen, so they would keep their pick. If he has a chance at the scoring record, he is going to stay past this deal.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    nah, hes getting 30million or whatever it is
    its all business

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Remember just a few years ago when they traded their future away for Nash and Howard?

Lol

I got criticized then for questioning the move because people told me the Lakers always reload so they wouldn't need the picks.

That worked out well. This is the worst team in the league.
    They are not the worst team in the league. They simply have a problem with personnel that can be fixed. Scott is a terrible coach and Kobe destroys all chemistry on offense...by forcing players to stand around and watch while he shoots over triple teams ignoring the open man. Replace Byron with Popovich style coach and Kobe with Rudy Gay type guard...and the Lakers are 30 plus win team...run the offense thru Lin...and annoint one player on the team to hold the entire team accountable on defense....like what is happening in Cleveland...problem solved..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    They are not the worst team in the league. They simply have a problem with personnel that can be fixed. Scott is a terrible coach and Kobe destroys all chemistry on offense...by forcing players to stand around and watch while he shoots over triple teams ignoring the open man. Replace Byron with Popovich style coach and Kobe with Rudy Gay type guard...and the Lakers are 30 plus win team...run the offense thru Lin...and annoint one player on the team to hold the entire team accountable on defense....like what is happening in Cleveland...problem solved..
    Those are all great points and ideas but currently none of that is happening.

The fact of the matter is that Byron Scott "is" their coach. Kobe "is" a ball hog and they "don't" have a Rudy Gay type player.

You're basically saying they wouldn't suck if they had a different coach, added an all-star player, and ran a different offense. None of that is happening anytime soon.

They're either the worst team or second worst team.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

the whole la sucks!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Those are all great points and ideas but currently none of that is happening.

The fact of the matter is that Byron Scott "is" their coach. Kobe "is" a ball hog and they "don't" have a Rudy Gay type player.

You're basically saying they wouldn't suck if they had a different coach, added an all-star player, and ran a different offense. None of that is happening anytime soon.

They're either the worst team or second worst team.
    you know what ? you right...LOL