Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Jimmy Boyd: Back Bulls +6 to Rush Heat

Back Bulls +6 to Rush Heat

Game Time: 4/27/2007 8:05:00 PM -
    By: Jimmy Boyd
    http://touthouse.com/

Miami will obviously be the more desperate team tonight given that they are in an 0-2 hole, but this is still a lot of points to be giving the Baby Bulls as well as they are playing now.

Miami may be the defending NBA Champions, but they are still just 7-18 against the spread in April games over the last two seasons.

The Heat are also 1-8 ATS in home games after failing to cover four or five of their previous six games against the spread this season, and they are only 11-22 ATS revenging a loss vs. an opponent of ten points or more. On the flip side, the Bulls are 18-5 ATS in April games over the last 2 seasons.

Chicago is on fire and obviously feeling it right now, so we will take the points in this one.

Play: Bulls +6

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

I disagree Jimmy. I think the Heat take games 3 and 4 to tie it up. They should cover that 5.5/6 but I just can't bring myself to lay it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respectfully disagree with you on this game Mr.Boyd. I think you along with everyone else has wrote the Heat off way too early in this series. I'm taking the Heat -5.5 in game 3.